lost 91 pounds so far almost to my goal

Options
okay its been a year exactly since i started eating and working out and have lost a total of 91 pounds so far .. i am 5"10 and went from a size 20 to a size 10... i have about 9 more pounds to go =) there is one before picture in the middle and then a few after pics

40495_1564360231871_1321347723_31544825_2820815_n.jpg
58903_1599427828539_1321347723_31633236_481956_n.jpg
044.jpg

Replies

• dogdaze
    dogdaze Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must have worked really hard to do this in just a year.
  • scooper11
    Options
    That is wonderful!! You should be very proud of what you have accomplished!!
  • nikki91950
    Options
    gosh! that is so crazy! you look amazing :D
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Good for you! :drinker:
  • karot32
    karot32 Posts: 46
    Options
    Wow, you don't even look like the same person! Seems like the pounds took about 10 years off of you!! Congrats, that's such a great accomplishment, you should be proud!!
  • enygmatic1
    enygmatic1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You have to be so proud of yourself! As someone that needs to lose over 120lbs myself to be "healthy" it makes me fired up to see it can and is being done. You look amazing and happy. Congratulations!!!
  • DSalmon1974
    Options
    aww thanks everyone it s alot of work but so worth it .... i have become addicted to spin class at the gym and love working out and eating healthy
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful and congrats to you. How was the journey, positive and negative? I Just started in Sept and I have 90lbs to go. I started at 232 and now Im 222 so Im glad about that. You are where I am trying to go.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing! How long did it take you?
  • knakau
    knakau Posts: 29
    Options
    You look fantastic, your tummy my problem zone looks great..nice to know there is prospect of a flat tummy at end of this lol Well done you.
  • DSalmon1974
    Options
    i started working out on sept 20,2009 .. so it has taken me one year so far
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    wow- that's commitment! incredible!
  • kidzpastorlynn
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You have so encouraged me today. My goal is 100 pounds, too... so far I lost 18 gained a few back and am 15 pounds lost again. I started about 2 months ago. I hope to lose the 100 in 18 months... but a year would be really great!
    THANKS & CONGRATULATIONS!!:drinker:
  • TXGrl65
    TXGrl65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    VERY IMPRESSIVE! You look EXCELLENT! I bet you are SO proud as you should be!!: happy:
  • amylouisem
    amylouisem Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing!!!!! xxx
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!!! Congratulations! And thanks for sharing to inspire some of us who need to get back up off the couch!!! (me!)
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    omg u almost made me cry u look so amazing i cant wait to get to this point thanks far sharing
  • foodfighter001
    Options
    Wow you look great, congrats on all your hard work! It def paid off! :)
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    wow you look great makes me wanna work towards my goal even more :)

well done :):)
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You are a knock out! Wow. So well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!