how do you like your eggs in the morning?

Options
sparklesammy
sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
just curious!

lol!

I like my eggs scrambled, with smoked salmon, with lemon and cracked black pepper...and a kiss : )

(and a cup of tea!)

Replies

• SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Egg in a hole!!! Ezekial bread, with a hole cut in it to cook the egg in the middle of.

On Sunday morning my family has cheese scrambled eggs. They have some dessert bready thing, and I have a piece of toast! Yum!
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    scrambled with turkey bacon, onions, bell preppers,mushrooms and chesse so yummy
  • rockchick793
    rockchick793 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I like mine scrambled, made into an omlet with all the veggies
  • TateFTW
    TateFTW Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I usally have a cup of eggs. Some combination of egg substitute and real eggs (every egg is a quarter cup). I make an omelet with 1/2 a cup of cheddar cheese made with 2% milk. A little salt and pepper and I'm good to go. I sometimes have a couple slices of wheat bread too for some carbs.
  • trgobble
    trgobble Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Scrambled or fried. Nothing fancy. I don't eat eggs often, though.
  • scott24
    scott24 Posts: 132
    Options
    As an omelet most mornings, made on a non-stick griddle so no oil is added. Some cheese, onion and green pepper. Awesome!
  • christina1109
    Options
    Scrambled with cheese, fried hard, or hard boiled. Mmmm, eggs.
  • bfabulous
    Options
    I like poached eggs on toast.
    Although I kind of just love eggs in general :smile:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    3 eggs over easy...wow I feel boring now.
  • Kazren
    Kazren Posts: 88
    Options
    I`m satisfied, as long as I get my kiss!

I love omelette with cheese on toast.
  • iDreamNEON
    Options
    spinach and mushroom omelet made with egg beaters and a side of fruit =)
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    2 egg whites with salt and pepper and usually with a piece of whole grain toast, with bit of butter, or a whole grain english muffin with butter.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Unfertilized?? Hahaha it was only a matter of time before someone said that!!! hehehe

PS I love eggs... i often make an omelet with onions, diced bacon, corn kernals, tomato, mushroom & Topped with cheese!! =)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    knocked the socks offa hubs the other morning.

I like a 3 egg omelet on the weekends......2 whites, 1 whole. I make his with 3 whole eggs and ham, cheese.......boring same thing.

This weekend I made the omelets with a bit of ham, onion, cheddar cheese and when it was flipped and the cheese was melting, I added some homemade salsa done medium spicy.

Well I gotta tell ya that was one big surprise! Both the combo being delish and hubs response........he LOVED it!

Guess that will be our new Sunday breakfast now:happy:
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I can't eat scrambled eggs anymore after my boyfriend's room mate cooked us some duck eggs he bought, and I looked down to see tons of hair in it!!! :sick:
    I love fried eggs. Just a spray or two of Pam to keep it from sticking. (Although if I'm at my boyfriend's house, he insists on cooking them in either full-fat butter or EVOO, hence my current problem of staying under my fat allowance.) Oftentimes I like to put it on a piece of Sara Lee 45 cal wheat toast with salt and pepper or on top of a Thomas Everything bagel thin (so half of a "bagel"). I like the yolk over medium--MMmm. I admire you people that can be happy eating only the whites, but I certainly can't!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Egg in a hole!!! Ezekial bread, with a hole cut in it to cook the egg in the middle of.

On Sunday morning my family has cheese scrambled eggs. They have some dessert bready thing, and I have a piece of toast! Yum!

Those are good My family calls them "bird nests". lol
  • ejoh40509
    ejoh40509 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    In my Grits
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    hard boiled, yolks removed and given to my dogs ;) 34 calories of pure protein power YA
  • katmil
    katmil Posts: 31
    Options
    Ooh I like a sice of toast, topped with a slice of low fat cheese, a slice of ham and a poached egg on top! Amazing!!! Especially when the yolk is nice and runny!
  • Adusenka
    Adusenka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I loooove eggs! :love:

I love them hard boiled, soft boiled!! (love the runny yolk :embarassed: ), fried or in an omelette or scrambled... Eggs are my all time fav food! :happy: