What a difference a summer makes!!!

2»

Replies

• Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    You've always looked great IMO...........
  • mayflowermn
    mayflowermn Posts: 52 Member
    You look fabulous!!! Totally rockin' the year '69!

(And please don't take this the wrong way, but WOW, it is so nice to see another female with freakin' crazy *kitten* definition in their arms and back....it makes me feel like less of a freak of nature :)

Oh I had to "stalk" your profile.....you seriously weigh 168?! No way! I'd say maybe 135....you are LEAN and man, your upper body rocks!

P.S. I'd also like to know where did my life go? Turned 44 this year as well! lol :D
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    you look awesome!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    wow,. you're my hero. Seriously awesome!
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    I LOVE MY EARLY RUN/WALKS!!!!!!!!!! That is totally MY time. I swear I can solve world peace, plan my days, dream about my dream man and rock to some latin music in the iPod!!!! I don't know why people hate to run or walk---it is time to yourself.
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Wow you look fantastic! Congrats!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 831 Member
    wow! You look strong and fit in your second pics!
  • davepearson86
    davepearson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Just a few more miles logged and some introduction to the world of 8:16 intermittent fasting... and i feel sooooo much better. I get up. i run at 3:45 in the morning for an hour to an hour and a half.... i lift heavy weights... and i eat from 10 am to 6 pm....counting calories but not sooo much that it drives me totally nuckin futz!!!! Im pretty pleased with the results.

NICE JOB

Cardio, Weights, AND Intermittent Fasting. That's a badass combination.

Your results are perfect!
  • sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    WOW! You inspre me!
  • hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Wow! That's incredible!
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    4 months of dedication!!! fantastic results.
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    That's some serious dedication, good for you! You look 10 years younger now and like you could take on Chuck Norris! :flowerforyou:
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Wow! You look AWESOME!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!