lost 91 pounds so far almost to my goal

Options

Replies

• dbrady102
    dbrady102 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love seeing these before and after pics. It gives me so much incentive to keep going. You look so great! Congratulations!
  • babygirlrere
    Options
    wow you look great ...thanks for sharing ....i am so motivated to keep goin , because now i see it can be done
  • Soapbox
    Soapbox Posts: 38
    Options
    Looking pretty hot
  • kidzpastorlynn
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You have so encouraged me today. My goal is 100 pounds, too... so far I lost 18 gained a few back and am 15 pounds lost again. I started about 2 months ago. I hope to lose the 100 in 18 months... but a year would be really great!
    THANKS & CONGRATULATIONS!!:drinker:
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    amazing work! You should be pleased and so very proud of yourself. Truly an inspiration!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed. You look fabulous. I know its hard work, but looking at your accomplishment is so incredibly inspiring. Kudos to you. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • showteam
    showteam Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, I have 80 to go but am working hard at it. Now I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
  • queen263
    queen263 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look like a brand new woman!! Great job! That last 9 lbs. will be a breeze for you!!
  • sgssmile
    Options
    WOW, you look great and yes younger! Congrats and enjoy :drinker:
  • TiffanyLaPlante
    Options
    So happy for you! :flowerforyou: Here's to your last 9!:drinker:
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    WOW I'M SO SUPER ENCOURAGED! thank you so much! a size 20 to a size 10???? Thank you for not just keeping this to yourself! please share some of your journey.............I am so eager to see how you did this in a year! I'm a newbie to the site and am so happy about joining.
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fabulous.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Awesome, your are a new person!! :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • Tiffaniisdetermined
    Options
    You look very nice. Very inspirational. Can't wait till i hit 91 pounds lost.
  • lacigray
    Options
    CONRATS !!! Keep up the great work : ) and way to go for motivating others... like me !! Ha-Ha
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    well first off CONGRATS!! i have lost 50lbs so far and have a ways to go to get to my toal of 114lbs lost!!! it is great motivation to see someone who actually accomplished 100lbs lost, and you do look fabulous!!! and you are almost there!!!! congrats again!
  • k8ieP
    k8ieP Posts: 54
    Options
    You look so much happier and healthier! I know it must have been a really long and hard journey. Congrats!!
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You don't even look like the same person! SOOO much younger! Hot mama! :0) Keep it up! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!