Need Friends

Options
I'm back - I love looking through your posts on weight loss, goals, success stories, and other odds and ends. I often see people motivating one another.

Just looking to find some people willing to keep me moving. If your interested, we can motivate each other - just add me as friend, please!

Good Luck all

Replies

• musicgal86
    musicgal86 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Having friends to keep you going is so very important
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a stay at home mom so on here every day, several times a day. :)
  • JMPMJ1986
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am new to this site and need some help in the motivation department too.
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    I log daily... Motivating and encouraging with some friends I've met here on a daily basis too. Be Great to include you in daily motivation and encouraging, after all this is what it takes to succeed in becoming healthy..
    I'll send you a friend request!
  • mummyjoynz
    mummyjoynz Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Will send you a request! So much more fun when you have friends along with you!:smile:
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!!
  • reggiecornwall
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I agree mutual support can be a winning recipe!
  • sophiesaysmeow
    Options
    I also need friends, feel free to add me so we can motivate and inspire each other :)
  • siegte16v
    siegte16v Posts: 139
    Options
    Feel free to to add me..I'm a newbie and new to all of this :)
  • debramgarwood
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend also!!! :)
  • TheBoldCat
    TheBoldCat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am trying to get on track again and the support is always welcome !
  • KickItUpANacho
    KickItUpANacho Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , friends always make it easier.
  • nataliestead4
    nataliestead4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm also a newbie seeking some support and motivation from fellow weight watchers, and like wise I'm more than willing to offer same in return. I intend to log on at least once per day.