Need friendly chatter.

Options
Hey guys, I'm Amanda and I've been on MFP for quite a while now and have noticed a trend, flaky friends. People join and are all motivated then they just fall off the map. I've gotten past my initial goal weight and have maintained my loss for 11 months. At this point I mostly just log exercise and weekly weigh ins but it would be nice to have some friends that noticed. In return I offer plenty of advice and support. I enjoy a pretty average diet and mostly run, cycle and strength train to exercise. So if your friendly and motivated I would live to gain some new friends that will stick around and be there to give and receive support. Thanks :)

Replies

• kordell70
    kordell70 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to this site and am still in the process of losing weight and learning more about proper nutrition, but feel free to add me if you would like.

PS: I am a bad jokester

Joke: What is the last thing that goes through a flies mind when it hits a windshield at 70mph?

Answer: His *kitten*.
  • mama2redhead
    mama2redhead Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request!
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Finding a freind for friendly chatter on this site is comparable to finding a needle in a haystack.
    I have come to that conclusion after just 8 weeks.
    Far too many differences on what people do to lose weight.
    Just my opinion. Would rather just keep it simple.
    Log what I eat, period. No drama or stress or don't do this or try doing this....
    Just sayin...
  • DKrisAn
    DKrisAn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I log in everyday.
  • mrzdew
    mrzdew Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I log everyday and try to be very supportive to all my mfpals!