Starting again

Options
Lauren210585
Lauren210585 Posts: 12
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi all,
Sadly im not new to this started this in January and with the help of all the supportive new friends I made on here I lost a staggering 63LBs, sadly I lost my grandad a few months ago and lost my way I stopped logging onto here stopped counting calories and all round comfort ate to try and fill the void that was left at the loss of my grandad and gained 16lbs but im back and more determined than ever but along the way all my supportive friends have ditched me so I need some new ones to help me through my journey and encourage me when im reaching for the chocolate so feel free to add me and ill do my best to support you on your journeys aswell :) x

Replies

• nataliestead4
    nataliestead4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hiya,
    Feel free to add me
    I am a newbie to this, but not the battle of losing weight! 5 years ago I lost 5 stone but after a bout of depression I managed to put 3 1/2 of them back on. Although it was slow I did see it happening but lacked the required motivation to do anything about it UNTIL now that this. And boy it seems hard this time round. I plan to log on daily and like wise I will also try to motivate and supported others on this difficult journey :)
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I'm so sorry about your loss, but I think it's amazing that you didn't gain everything you lost. When I went thru depression I gained the 40lbs I worked so hard to lose.

The important part is that we're back and we're determined.
  • Lauren210585
    Options
    Thank you :) hopefully we'll reach our target weight soon then it will all be about maintaining :)'
This discussion has been closed.