Looking for friends with really bad personalities.

Options

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I need some grumpy people to friend me. People who will take things really seriously when I start joking around and get me back on track. People with a sense of humor need not apply. I need people to suck the fun out of threads/comments and keep me focused on what's important. This is a fitness site. Not one for people to socialize and goof around.

I'm down with that.

Now stop ****ing around on the forums, and get your *kitten* back in the squat rack.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Reporting for duty.
  • eminenima
    Options
    I can be your special *kitten*.....I take offense at everything...especially vegans...God, how i hate them so.....

I found including vegans in my diet helped me get my daily intake under 1500. They're so lean! Free range vegans have helped me lose 10 kilos since the beginning of September.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    You disgust me, I'm in!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Where's that kirsty chick when you need her?
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I have more than one bad personality..Does that work for you?:devil:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    My last thread didn't end the way I would have liked so I am thinking maybe I was going about it all wrong.....being so superficial and only worrying about what's on the outside. This time I'm only worried about what's on the inside

I need some grumpy people to friend me. People who will take things really seriously when I start joking around and get me back on track. People with a sense of humor need not apply. I need people to suck the fun out of threads/comments and keep me focused on what's important. This is a fitness site. Not one for people to socialize and goof around.

Oh. that's totally me. When people start to use humour and joke around, I stake kittes in their lawns, or throw flaming puppies through their living room windows,
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Where's that kirsty chick when you need her?

LOL. Crying into her pillow tonight.
  • LisaMEngland
    LisaMEngland Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think you're all *kitten*, so I know I'll fit right in.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Yeah, I mostly suck. I'm in. :huh:

Hey! You're my special suck! retract that.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I have no personality. What about me?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • ReeDunbar
    ReeDunbar Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for serious suggestions and help throughout your fitness journey. I'm your girl! I log daily and I offer support via MFP and via Super Fit with Ree on FB. I'm not grumpy but I don't particularly goof around here either.
    Take care:)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    If you're looking for serious suggestions and help throughout your fitness journey. I'm your girl! I log daily and I offer support via MFP and via Super Fit with Ree on FB. I'm not grumpy but I don't particularly goof around here either.
    Take care:)

Sounds perfect for ya jac!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    My last thread didn't end the way I would have liked so I am thinking maybe I was going about it all wrong.....being so superficial and only worrying about what's on the outside. This time I'm only worried about what's on the inside

i have no personality...will that work?
  • Boomer_Sooner1972
    Boomer_Sooner1972 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm probably the grumpiest ****er on this site.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I'm probably the grumpiest ****er on this site.
    But you're a Sooners fan.....Even I can't stoop that low. Roll Tide!
  • Pickledpiper
    Pickledpiper Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

haha
  • eminenima
    Options
    Finding vegans is easy, but you can not be sure you will get free range steroid free at the grocery store, even Whole Foods. The only way to be sure you have an organic vegan is to capture them in the wild.

A small box half full of granola shaken while calling out "couscous" will usually do it, but the real trick is knowing where to hunt. Best places to look are environmental protests and the section in the grocery store where they sell those fake hot dogs that taste like suffering.

lastly, whenever you have the chance, stand downwind of a vegan. They can smell a balanced diet and can be quite skittish.
  • Pickledpiper
    Pickledpiper Posts: 137 Member
    Options

A small box half full of granola shaken while calling out "couscous" will usually do it, but the real trick is knowing where to hunt. Best places to look are environmental protests and the section in the grocery store where they sell those fake hot dogs that taste like suffering.

I can't stop laughing....:laugh: