Who Are You At The Gym

Options
Mustgetbuff
Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
Do you ever think this way? Which of these people are you at the gym?

20b0326583d893f95645b9b6d7726941.jpg

Replies

• vinzorelli
    Options
    I........I don't know.......
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    All of the above.
  • kamarate
    Options
    Love it!

I would say I'm the normal.
  • stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    the elderly.. minus the droopy boobs - so far I'm good
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I love how the elderly ladies with droopy boobs are parading around the locker room naked and I'm the 32 year old one changing with a towel draped over me...I wish I had the confidence or lack of modesty or whatever it is they have!

That said, at the gym, I'm the super-self conscious one. Pulling my tank top so it isn't clinging to my front butt, adjusting my sports bra so my back fat is smoothed, praying my panty lines are making a gross weird line across my butt...
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    I love how the elderly ladies with droopy boobs are parading around the locker room naked and I'm the 32 year old one changing with a towel draped over me...I wish I had the confidence or lack of modesty or whatever it is they have!

RIGHT?!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the boobies meets average but I don't give a crap about the baked potato or whatever she is or lol
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    I like to watch the hot guys work out when I'm working out. I like to get on the machines behind the hot dudes so it doesn't look like I'm staring at them bahaha
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    This made my day :laugh: im the one with the boobies
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    The baked potato at my gym runs so weird...the dudes are staing at her rack bouncy bouncing when she runs....I'm staring too...but at her weird *kitten* run!

An although I am boobies....I SO don't envy baked potato...cause in the end...her tan and skinny self will be gaunt and look waaaay older than me! High five for the pale chubber chicks!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I like to watch the hot guys work out when I'm working out. I like to get on the machines behind the hot dudes so it doesn't look like I'm staring at them bahaha

Haha..yeah :)
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    Damn, we lack hot guys at my gym...I go when all the olds are there...
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I'm the Meat Cleaver. Both meaty under my fat, and also sharp, like a cleaver. But not clever. Why? Because no one is clever at 0500.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

Its ok, we do that to your *kitten*.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    None! I don't go to the gym. But if i did....
    Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead-Michael-Cera-Stare-Awkwardly-In-Scott-Pilgrim-Vs.-The-World.gif
    Eye of the tiger baby.

wait... i couldn't find the proper gif i had so wonderfully imagined...... nah i'll keep it. :) I just focus on myself at the gym when i used to go.
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    High five for the pale chubber chicks!

I'm pale regardless of how hard I try to tan, so I always just tell people that Snow White was white as snow AND fairest in the land. So BAM, *****es!
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha, thank you so much for sharing! This made my day. :happy: Not quite sure who I am. Neither of the ladies exactly suit me, but nonetheless, I found this hysterical.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    OMG, this is hilarious!!! ROFL!!! FYI, I used to be the large, only a chick though. Now I'm none of these, just happy to be me, and happy to kick a@# in the gym!!! Yay me!!! Lol. :tongue:
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options

Haha! Yes, eye candy does make the gym more fun. :happy: