IPHONE VS BLACKBERRY whats your view

Options
2»

Replies

• amydionne
    amydionne Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    my view is skip both and go to the Galaxy S4 or The Note.

QFT

+1...

Also, do they even make Blackberry still? I thought those went the way of the dinosaur about 3-4 years ago.

Note 3 is awesome.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Well, if you're a 16 year old girl who likes to share apps with all your 16 year old friends, iPhone is the way to go. If you're a 60 year old man who barely knew how to use his old blackberry but refuses to change brands because "You know how to use it", go blackberry. If you are neither of these two people... get yourself an Android.

Samsung S4 = personal

iPhone 5 = work phone

whatever the newest blackberry POS is = On Call Phone
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Android :smile:

THIS^^^

^^^This
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Iphone.

I would happily flush my blackberry.

Edited to add that I had once thought I'd go with a Samsung until I had my hands on a Galaxy tab for a few days. Now I'm deeply wary about their stuff.
  • juiletflt
    juiletflt Posts: 159
    Options
    Android. Galaxy S4 or Droid Razr Maxx HD.

Just look at the consumer reports ratings:

Galaxy S4 - 79
    Droid Razr Maxx HD- 79
    iPhone - Way down the list at 75
    Blackberry - even further down at 74

might not seem like much of a difference but when you see the number of phones on the list higher than the iPhone it does.
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    people still have blackberrys?????
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Try them and see which is easiest for you to use. Out of all them I like the iPhone and IOS7. Easy, responsive, and will do everything you need...and more. lol.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Yes, they still make blackberry's lol.

And sometimes when I can't access what I want I think it's a piece of crap too lol.

I just like having a physical keyboard.

Being a libra makes you so undecisive. I have to weigh all my options before making a decision.
  • g2214n
    g2214n Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    nokia

This!! 8810 for me pls!
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yes, they still make blackberry's lol.

And sometimes when I can't access what I want I think it's a piece of crap too lol.

I just like having a physical keyboard.

Being a libra makes you so undecisive. I have to weigh all my options before making a decision.

i understand. i LOVED having a keyboard. i used to have a blackberry too, and i never thought i could ever have a phone that didn't have a keyboard.

and then i got an iPhone.

and that all changed.

i could NEVER EVER EVER go back. ever. i'd say it took maybe 2 or 3 days to get used to typing on the screen, but honestly, once you get it down (and it doesn't take long at all), it's waaaaaaay easier than typing on a keyboard.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Okay, so now I'm looking at the iPhone (for apps and iBooks to listen to on my runs) or the Galaxy 4 or Galaxy Note 3 which looks pretty awesome.
  • suemckay99
    suemckay99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can't get the MFP app on my Blackberry Q10. Can anyone help? It tells me that it's not available for my device.