Replies

• preciousme150
    preciousme150 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations...
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the great work!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    ( A little long, but had to get my message out there! )
    I know you have prob seen my face on here before..lol But im posting monthly updates..it helps with my accountability as well as the motivation that you all provide. It definitely helps get through the hard days!! Thank you in advance for all your kind words, I love this place!

Tomorrow will be 4 months on this journey. If you’ve read my post before-I had numerous health problems at 28 yrs of age. Everything from high blood pressure to a fatty liver to anemia to hormone imbalance. You name it I was diagnosed with it. My doctor told me I had the health of a 50 yr old Obese woman that had had kids.

Long story shorter (lol) I had a surgery to remove a tumor(on top of all things with my health!) I was physically helpless for about 2 weeks, I was put on bed rest besides being at work (which I do I.T. and sit all day) I gained 32 lbs in 2 months from not being able to move and eating whatever I could find. I vowed to myself that this was it. I had been overweight all my life and once I got stronger I would never feel physically handicapped again! I had been doing this TO MYSELF; no one else did this to me.

I started on 6/10/13 at 270 lbs. Today at 10/9/13 at 240 lbs. I have gained 2 lbs from attempting Insanity and starting kettle bell (weights). I’ve lost so many inches. Most recently I purchased a MED. Size polo (Men’s size for uniforms) and used to wear a XL-XXL depending on fabric . I went zip lining last month (just made weight by 7 lbs to get on zipline!) I eat 1500 cals a day, workout everyday (some days I miss it if im too tired or busy). I try to move more. Make healthier choices. Im not doing anything special but moving more and eating better.

Ok here is my pic. Ive lost about half of my person. I was super round, and didn’t have a face anymore. I lost my double chin, my ankles are ankles now, and starting to find that I have an hourglass figure (just need to chisel more fat off! LOL) Most importantly I feel alive again. My hormones are balanced, I have energy, I just see the world differently now. Nothing is impossible or too difficult.

This is amazing... So much inspiration for me right now. I'm close to the weight that you were when you started with a mountain of health issues myself! Thank you for sharing. I have got to do my pics for before and stop putting it off

Its hard at first...but just keep it up. I started at the gym with a messed up ankle, non working left hand and felt like death....it got easier. Now I feel strange if I dont work out!

Pictures will def help re-motivate yourself. Day after day you see yourself but if you take pics-you can really notice the hard work is paying off.

Keep it up-and thank yoU!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the great work!
    :flowerforyou: Thank you!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations...
    Thank you! Look at you-congrats as well-what an amazing you thing you have done!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Bravo to you! You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Bravo to you! You look amazing! Keep up the great work!

thank you doll!! :)
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can see a huge difference! Excellent job, you look great!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Wow, I can see a huge difference! Excellent job, you look great!
    You can? hehe..makes me happy to hear. I see myself everyday so...yeah. :flowerforyou:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
    Thanks! :)
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. An inspiration. I have sent you a friend request.
  • Mrsgreene7
    Mrsgreene7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats!
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm really impressed!

You did great!
  • BorntoROAR
    BorntoROAR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    INCREDABLE :O
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You go girl...you look awesome!
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job you look great!
  • wanitalilly
    Options
    Awesome!
  • 1Lovely87
    1Lovely87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    way to go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!