New here

Options
jamezln
jamezln Posts: 182 Member
Hello folks, i'm James. I am new here and glad to find this app and forum/message board. I have hefty goals set for myself but realize it's a day to day challenge. Earlier this year I started blending and eating healthy and dropped a lot of weight. During my weight loss I ran a 5k and was just on the road to happiness until I decided to quit chewing tobacco. That was my weight loss downfall. So I did the biggest yo yo weight loss-gain ever. I started at 275 was down to 228, stopped tobacco and now back up to 266. Very frustrating. Anyways, I hope I can stay on the wagon this time. I am still however tobacco free so there is a little silver lining there. Anyway, good to be here and I hope to make some friends along the way. I live in Lincolnton, NC and if anyone local wants to get together and work out or walk or hike just let me know. I'm not looking for a dates, just people whom are wanting to accomplish the same things I want to. Health and happiness. Hopefully this isn't a strange intro, but if it is good. I need motivators and people to help hold me accountable until I can honestly take full responsibility for getting my move on.

Replies

• jamezln
    jamezln Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome lol.
  • izWHATitIz
    izWHATitIz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you have found one of the best sites to get motivation and support. I've always heard with any tobacco products when coming off there is alot of up and downs with weight. Hang in there it will come. Send me and invite.
  • Cole7612
    Cole7612 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    HI there! this site is pretty cool because you can meet friends that have the same goals and help motivate each other!