Halfway mark! 70 lbs. off and 70 more to go...

Options

Replies

• Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Not only have you transformed physically, I can SEE the confidence you've gained, especially in that picture with the black dress! You are gorgeous!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Wow ... You are doing so well. You look fabulous. Keep going -- I just know you WILL reach your weight loss goals.
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much. I am really really humbled by all your comments. Hopefully by August of next year I will be able to show my rocking body in a bikini, haha.

Love you all!!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!!

It is a glorious day for me (well it was since Friday) but still because I am exactly at my halfway point to my ultimate goal of losing 140 lbs. It has taken me a year to get where I am today but its been a year of much knowledge learned including joining this wonderful site since April with so many wonderful people who give support freely. I love that I have become addicted to exercise, love that i can have my cake and eat it too but in moderation, love that people now come to me for advice on how to lose weight and most importantly love that I can now walk in heels 24/7 and not die from the pain in my back or feet :bigsmile:

I have such a nice group of people on here that are simply phenomenal in always rooting for me but one person particularly who no matter what has happened in my day somehow always puts a smile on my face because she is just so caring and goes the extra mile to make sure I know how wonderful I am and that she thinks the world of me...thank you Keri for being instrumental in my mental well-being :flowerforyou:

So here is to the next 13 lbs. to lose to finally be in ONE-derland...I cannot freaking wait!!! :drinker:

Paola

Before, During and After up to October 2010
    SideViewBeforeandAfter.jpg
    BackViewBeforeandAfter.jpg

Before Pics 2006-2008
    SideBeforePics.jpg
    BeforeFace.jpg

After Pics August-October 2010
    AfterPics.jpg
    AfterOctober2010Pic.jpg
    How beautiful and confident you look in your lil black dress! :o)
    Congrats to you for all that hard work...it sure has paid off!:wink::flowerforyou:
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good for you, girl! Keep it up!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • nosidda
    nosidda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am a little jealous! I wish I had lost 70 lbs. but patients is the name of the game with MFP right!?! Congratulations on your awesome accomplishments you have help inspire me to stick with it! Thanks!!! :smile:
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous - you are just radiant! Your skin looks wonderful and your confidence in the last pic is so beautiful :) Keep it up!
  • themyriadthings
    themyriadthings Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful and from your pictures and posts, it's obvious you feel wonderful too! Thanks for sharing your pictures and being such an inspiration to us all!!
  • kenko
    kenko Posts: 4
    Options
    You look awesome! Very encouraging!!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You have come so far! Way to go!!!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Congratulations and keep up the amazing work! :D
  • numberscolors
    Options
    you're stunning! congratulations!
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Keep up the good work you look amazing, well done :drinker:
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Your progress pictures are amazing!! Especially the ones of your back - you've lost so much back fat!!!!! Good job!!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    OMG! GOOD FOR YOU!!!
  • heatypablo
    Options
    You look so great, thanks for sharing!
  • trinie85
    Options
    Your looking great great. Congrats on the half way mark
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Your hard work shows. Enjoy and keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!