Need to lose weight after having a baby.....any one else?

Options
Hi! I'm looking to add some supportive friends on here. I lost 20 pounds using MFP but then decided to have a baby. I had my baby in April and lost half the weight I had gained, but now I have 20 to lose again! Hoping I can find some other Momma's out there!

Replies

• cwal1980
    cwal1980 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! I had twins in May. Put on 80 pounds (that included baby and baby accessories too). I'm down 70 since then and ready to get rid of the last 10. Best wishes to you!
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Same here. Lost 70 pounds last year got preggers and gained 60 of it back :) now trying to work it off. Add me :)
  • Shayley20
    Shayley20 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just had baby # 2- working on the last 10 lbs. much harder than I thought it would be! Feel free to add me
  • staceymae19
    Options
    I have a 16month old and a 8 week old.... im so with you! :)
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to add some supportive friends on here. I lost 20 pounds using MFP but then decided to have a baby. I had my baby in April and lost half the weight I had gained, but now I have 20 to lose again! Hoping I can find some other Momma's out there!

When was your baby's birthday? Mine was on April 21st!
  • hisonly121
    Options
    i am a mom of three and i am trying to loose alost 15 pounds after my last child so i am here with you
  • Saraisamom
    Saraisamom Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm getting started on losing my baby weight. I gained about 40 lbs thanks to bed rest and stress from complications. I'm really looking forward to feeling more like myself again. Everyone can feel free to add me.
  • cinloo87
    Options
    Add me! I had a baby june 21st, was really sick for the first part and lost 20 then gained 25 at the end. Have lost a bit since then but looking to lose a total of 50 as I was already heavy before I got prego. Good luck on your journey, are you breastfeeding? as that has helped me lose some of the weight.
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    Sadly no.

My excess weight is not from anything noble like creating life.
    I just ate like a barnyard animal and sat on my @ss.

:frown:
  • shawnakrebs
    shawnakrebs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Moms of the world unite!! My little man is gonna be 4 months on the 13th and I have been actively working on loosing the extra 15 pounds my body didn't shed after birth. I can say that over the last 2 months, since I wasn't cleared to workout for 8 weeks post-baby, I have dived into Beachbody's Insanity and Hip Hop Abs. In 6 weeks I went from size 9 to size 5. I am a few inches away from my 3s. I love these programs and am working on purchasing my third Beachbody video. If any of you ladies are interested in any product I would love to guide you through, I totally believe in these products!
  • Cole7612
    Cole7612 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My daughter is a year and 3 months and I just started to try and lose weight 2 weeks ago!! You can do it!! just stay positive!!

Good luck to everyone!!
  • oniongirl86
    Options
    Totally could use some support loosing baby weight too!
  • clairscare
    clairscare Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im a momma to a 2 year old and am looking to lose 20 ish pounds :) feel free to add me!
  • tonyajohn
    Options
    Same here. Lost about 30 lbs fairly quickly after giving birth in March of 2012 to my second but gained about 10 lbs back over the last year. :grumble:
  • qpleasan
    qpleasan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! I had my daughter 6 weeks ago and I put on 90lbs while pregnant. I know that's ALOT! But Im ready to get rid of it! I looking for some support as well. It will def help push me
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Done lost it! ;) You can do it too! Well, I fib a little. I still have a little more to lose, but I lost most of it! :D
  • Stephanie199023
    Stephanie199023 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had 2 babies 19 months apart- gained alot of weight!