Replies

• keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i like it
  • rosieoh11
    rosieoh11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    love PB2. put it on vitabuns toasted and make a pb and j sandwich. I have also put it on a vita top, cut it in 1/2 and froze it so pb2 was in the middle. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Yay for this thread! I was going to go buy some, but I'm going to opt for the cheaper peanut flour instead. Thanks, ya'll! :-)
  • pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter and put it in my oatmeal in the morning. I don't think I want to try anything artificial, but it sounds like many of you like it.

Ingredients are:
    Roasted peanuts, sugar, and salt

I love mine! It appears to be healthier (minus the good fats) than regular PB. Enjoy!!
  • pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    one gram of sugar is livable to me..... regular PB has almost 3 grams so I think I can live with it!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    it you use it to mix into stuff cookies, protein shake etc

YAY

if you use it as peanutbutter like a PB&J

NAY

I simply cannot state it better.

Peanut dust added to other things to enhance a peanutty taste? A+.
    Peanut dust, with delicious and healthy fat removed, mixed with water to try to fool you into thinking you're eating peanut butter? Abomination.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    The chocolate kind tastes like if you were to mix pb and nutella. Very good!

LIES.

It tastes like you take all the fun out of pb and nutella.

Fine, yeah, but a distant approximation of the real thing.
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    LOVE PB2 - I don't mix mine with water, I use coconut cream @10 cal per T and it is great! On toast (with bacon - yes) and for sauces.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    yay!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Never tried it as a real PB substitute for things like sandwiches or toast because I just can't imagine it and would rather have the peanut butter in those situations. But I still always have a jar on hand because I put it on fruit like bananas and apples, and I love it stirred into or sprinkled on ice cream. I use it in smoothies--I wish there was a more pronounced peanut butter flavor in those, but I feel that way even with real peanut butter. The amount of peanut butter I need to use in smoothies to fall in love with it is ridiculous.

I agree with the person who said the chocolate really tastes no different, and I am going to try the peanut flour tip when I run out of my PB2.
  • Amars150
    Options
    I love it mixed in my vanilla Greek yogurt. I also mix some into my sugar free maple syrup for my little baby Jenny Craig pancakes and French Toast. Very good and adds richness with feels more filling to me.
  • jbrynn82
    Options
    I am a huge fan of PB2! It's all me, my husband, and my kiddos eat as far as peanut butter goes. Love that it doesn't have all the preservatives and fat of real peanut butter, and the lower calories are much kinder to my daily calorie 'budget.' As far as taste, I actually prefer the taste of PB2 to all other options, whether it is for shakes, oatmeal, sandwiches, dipping apples in, etc. Easy to make and transport as well! :)
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    it you use it to mix into stuff cookies, protein shake etc

YAY

if you use it as peanutbutter like a PB&J

NAY
    I second this. People look at peanut butter and only see calories. But they forget all the healthy fats that are in natural peanut butter.

If you are going for peanut butter taste, as in cookies then PB2 is a good sub.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Yay,but I add a little Splenda to mine.
  • MzTanya77
    MzTanya77 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yay! Love it!