Focus T25 and weight training?

Options
I heavy lift in the gym 3 days a week, but i wanted to start doing t25 as well. i am in university and i dont have time to do cardio in the gym more often then 3 times a week. but i also don't want t25 to compromise my muscle gains lol

Replies

• marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I suppose I don't see how this would hurt you. It's 25 minutes, right?
  • littlesprite11
    littlesprite11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I do Insanity...and lift 3 times a week. The lifting gives me muscle and the cardio takes off the layer of fat around it;)..My insanity workouts are about 45 min.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    yep only 25 min im doing this atm super quick and it is hard lol . i do not see how this would effect your weight routine its mostly cardio and only 25 mins. good luck
  • Calleigh88
    Options
    I was concerned about the same things then I said what the hell and just tried it and it doesn't compromise muscle gains at all assuming you have a good diet in place to accompany the workout program. I'm not sure if you have gotten it yet but I found a website that you can try it out for free and from there you can determine if its right for you.

fitspert365 . com

I hope this helps you and like I said before you will still be able to maintain muscle on this program, but that's a valid concern.