Wheelchair to running coach. In 28 months. 100lbs lost.

Options

Replies

• retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful life story! If anyone here thinks they "can't do it" or "it's too hard", I sure hope they read this. Congratulations. You'll be a much better teacher than those who haven't had your experience.
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring and I am sure you will be a great instructor! I want to join the YMCA but can't seem to get enough courage to do it alone. Have a great day!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    ohmygod_zpsffc60547.gif

I'm speechless ....... thanks for sharing ...... best of luck to you in your new endeavor !
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    This is awesome stuff! *claps* Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • tm82001
    tm82001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You are a stud muffin!! What an amazing amount of dedication...thanks for sharing your journey. :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Joy,

Your post almost made me cry. I am so inspired by stories such as yours. It's amazing the miracles that happen when we take control of our health.

You look fantastic. I cannot tell you how proud I am of you.
  • CinDenn3
    Options
    You are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your story!
  • Traceyrohrer
    Traceyrohrer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • renatewolfe
    renatewolfe Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! So happy for you. Thanks for the motivation!
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great work.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations! What a wonderful example for your children and others!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! So happy for you that you made that decision not to give up and did what you had to do to not only survive...but live a real life!!!! WTG! :)
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a miraculous change you've made in your life, well done! You and your family must be so proud of you. I think it's great that you'll also be making such a difference in the fitness of others as well, super transformation!
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You're a true inspiration! Congratulations on your success and getting to a healthier you!
  • aj11016
    aj11016 Posts: 65
    Options
    You are an inspiration! AMAZING!
  • septembergrrl
    septembergrrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Congratulations.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Saw the title and had to read this. I have a broken leg and on crutches right now.

I really miss exercising. And this gave me so much encouragement. WONDERFUL story...and CONGRATS to you!!
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational! Way to go! Especially giving your love of life and experiences to others! ; )
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Congratulations!!
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Omg! Your progress is aaaaaaamazing! You go girl! You look grrrrrrrrreat! And I'm sure you've gained so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!