Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• melonice21
    Options
    Hey. I'm here to loose weight because next year in July I'll be going to France and I don't want to feel self conscious about my weight.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    20! :bigsmile: Feel free to add!
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    23 from Finland :smile: feel free to add me everyone!
  • FranceyPants
    FranceyPants Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    23 from Australia :)

Gained weight initially due to binge eating disorder.

After a period of dealing with the ED, got my life back into gear by losing weight the healthy way - joined a gym, exercised 3-5 times a week and started watching what I ate.

Currently 125 hoping to get to 110 :) I want the body I have always dreamed of!
  • HelllYeaHH
    HelllYeaHH Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    28 here. Feel free to add me. Could use some more friends. :)
  • Gemma_Louisex
    Gemma_Louisex Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    20 from Scotland!!

Losing weight seriously for the first time and actually enjoying it a lot!! Please anyone feel free to add me, always like new people!!
  • bartaburesi
    Options
    24 yo from Turkey. I was use the app for a while 8 months ago but I forgot to download it to my new phone. Now I remember and turn back. I will be more disciplined this time.

My weight was 48 kg (105.8 lbs) normally but now I have PCOS and my weight is 71 kg (156.5 lbs)

Neither my body nor my psychology can carry this much weight anymore!

(Sorry for my English, if there are mistakes)
  • OneStepLighter
    OneStepLighter Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    20 yrs old!

Gained weight due to going through rough times. I'd eat and eat and eat, not noticing I was gaining weight. I didn't realize how bad it was getting till I went to weigh myself and wasn't happy of where I was. Big turn around! Started loosing weight and being in control of what I eat. I wanted a change for myself and see where this loosing weight could benefit me in the long run.

Very proud of myself of how much I've lost within 3 months! Definitely pushing myself to loose more + keep it off! I'm headed for a cruise to Mexico soon, woohooo! :)

46828539.png
  • Stacey25fields
    Stacey25fields Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    26 Mom of 2, Just start exercising and trying to eat healthy again! I am in week 3 of ChaLean Extreme. and down 3 pounds! Oh well, its a start! haha
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    27... I gained A LOT of weight with my pregnancy and a year later I am still working towards hitting my "pre-baby" weight. About 25 more pounds to go!!

I'm logging EVERY DAY and working out 4-5 times per week and the weight is definitely coming off. So happy I found MFP :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    25yrs, been on here over a year and been maintaining since December 2012 (71lbs lost at 24.12.12) where I've lost 6lbs in that time but meh.

(any add please have little message)
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    27 OVER HERE. pushing the big 30! lol
  • Noamsh
    Noamsh Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    23. =]
    Would love to have more support!
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a 21 year old vegetarian who has been overweight since childhood. I do love my body most of the time, but I want better for myself health wise, monetarily (plus sized clothes cost a small fortune), and for my self-esteem. I want to avoid the health risks that come with being overweight, and be healthier.

SW: 280
    CW: 257.6
    GW: 150 - 180

I'm looking for some friends with similar goals (and possibly eating habits) so that we can help motivate each other throughout this journey! Feel free to add my if you're interested. Just add a little message in the friend request regarding why you'd like to be friends. :)
  • SundayGirl1989
    Options
    24yrs old.
    Went to Uni a size 12-14 and came back a size 20! Too much beer and takeaways!!
    Been engaged for a year now and i keep putting off making any proper wedding plans due to my weight. Now my sister got engaged and i don't want to ruin her wedding photos so i'm officially back on the wagon.
    I quit drinking two weeks ago (sponsored go sober) and have yet to weigh myself so going to brave the scales this weekend.
    I'd appreciate any help/support/motivation so feel free to add me :)

oops i forgot stats:
    SW - 224
    CW - 212
    GW - 175/180
  • Yiazach
    Yiazach Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    25y.o from greece reporting in. Being overweight almost all my life, nuff is nuff i guess. 1.88m, 101kg (started at 107kg). Also physical therapist so i may be of some help to some people! Feel free to add me, cheers!
  • xZoZox
    xZoZox Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 25 and from London. Getting married in August and keep falling off the wagon even though my first dress fitting is in March!!

Just returned from a weeks holiday and am determined to not feel self conscious again on my honeymoon!!!

Feel free to add me :)

Thanks x
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Im 25, have always been slightly overweight and a yoyo-er. feel free to add me! trying to get back on track for good so I can enter my "late twenties" happy with myself!
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    I'm 20!
    I got married last November!
    In January, my husband got deployed for 6 months...
    That's when I gained the majority of my weight!
    Now, we are getting to the point where we would like to have a child and I want to lose some weight and be healthier beforehand!
    Everyone feel free to add me! ♥
  • Bowsa
    Bowsa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    26....... Hello :flowerforyou:

feel free to add, i'm not scared!