Wore the "skinny pants" to work!

Options
It is a happy accident, but after leaving my regular work uniforms in the washing machine overnight, I was forced to wear my smaller uniform. My "big" uniform was an XL shirt & size 14 pants.

I'm wearing a M shirt & size 10 pants. It's a little tight in my opinion, but I received a bunch of compliments from coworkers for how much weight I lost!

Makes me feel good!

Replies

• yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Go Girl!
  • Animetuc
    Options
    Love stories like this! Keep up the good work!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!

It's always awkward for me to wear tighter/smaller clothing - congrats on looking amazing.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Such an ego boost!
    Now...WHAT to do with the soggy, too large uniforms in the washer?
  • thelitas
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think it's great to have a place I can share things like this without people not understanding why it's a big deal!

As for the larger uniform in the washer; it ended up in the dryer before I left and was dry by the time I went home. If I would've had time to get it done before work, it's what I would've done, but since I only noticed about 10 minutes before I had to leave.... there was no way to make it comfortably dry in that time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!