I am New Here, Just want to say Happy Friday

Options
Hi,
My Name is Sandy. I am new here. I signed up a few days ago. Just wanted to post and say Happy Friday to everyone. May you all have a happy and productive weekend.

:bigsmile:

Replies

• 271lisa
    271lisa Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy! Happy Friday to you too! Welcome to MFP. It's a great app and works best when you add friends. I just sent you a friend request. My name is Lisa btw. :)
  • Vickster36
    Vickster36 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi my names vicky I'm new to the forum but not to dieting just want to say hi and look forward to having some new friends to share my journey with
    I don't have a great amount to lose I have lost 9lbs in the last few weeks
    Here's to a good weekend
  • ceceg13
    ceceg13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! Best of luck with your healthy eating goals :)
  • SandySweats
    SandySweats Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the warm welcomes.

My biggest challenge is diet. I love sweet and fatty things. Hubby is just getting over the idea that I need smaller portions, less fat, less soda, less sweet . . . . He does all the cooking. I love to garden and grow food, but I hate to have to cook it.

I have no problems going to the gym and working up a sweat for a good hour. I go five days a week before work and then on Sundays with Hubby. He does the pool and hot tub thing. (He doesn't have weight issues) I do cardio and strength training. Strength training is 4 days a week (upper & lower split schedule for 30 mins). Cardio is 6 days a week. 30 mins on days I do strength and 60 minutes on the other two days.