Wheelchair to running coach. In 28 months. 100lbs lost.

Options

Replies

• Possible_Infinity
    Possible_Infinity Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!

Thank You for Sharing...
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Astounding achievement. It's almost surreal. Do you jump out of bed in the morning all excited?
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I am currently 272lbs. I started at 300lbs. I have osteoarthritis in my hip and knees with bone spurs in my hip and plantar fascitist in both feet. I'm wheelchair bound if i dont change my life quickly. That is why i am here and your story is truly an inspiration to me. You look wonderful. Thank you for sharing this!
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing, honestly one of the best stories I have read on MFP. I am so happy and proud of you, you have done a terrific job and are passing on your gift and knowledge to others. Thank you for sharing your story. Best wishes and continued success to you. :happy:
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are amazing and inspirations! I know your family is so proud of you. I have the same issue with my back and reading your story is going to help me. Thank you and Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    wow!! Truely amazing! You have come so far & done great!
  • MaryLaura83
    MaryLaura83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This is so incredible! Congratulations!!

Your post just made my day a little brighter :)
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You r an inspiration!!!! Thanks for sharing your success it really motivates me to never give up!!!
  • Rezelby
    Options
    slow-clap-gif.gif

Well done!
  • Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    2qb7kwj.jpg

You absolute inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing! Congratulations to you for taking control of your life and kicking *kitten*! This was the perfect thing to read this morning.

Good luck on your first class!
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    wow :smile:
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You are wonderful and a true inspiration. I just started C25K which amazes me because 6 months ago I got winded walking across the street. I will remember your accomplishments when I want to quit and will keep on going. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Holy. Cow.

I would hug you and then start applauding if I ever met you. You are amazing and I'm BEYOND impressed and inspired.

^^^^ THIS!!

WOW! You ARE incredible!!!
    :heart:
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Great job, and well done on taking your turn to share with others!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have made some huge changes in your life in all aspects! So inspiring hearing from people who have changed themselves and then paid it forward :)
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Holy. Cow.

I would hug you and then start applauding if I ever met you. You are amazing and I'm BEYOND impressed and inspired.
    This, almost brought tears to my eyes
  • archoo_letsdothis
    archoo_letsdothis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this.
  • Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Holy. Cow.

^^^^^^This
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story. Everything you've done is amazing. So happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!