30 Day Shred October - who's in???

Options

Replies

• danni187
    Options
    Started day 1 last night and loved it - don't think I have ever sweated so much, but it is going to be sooo worth it! Really really enjoyed this and can't wait for day 2 tonight!
  • Georgexx92
    Georgexx92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im in!! :) tonight will be day 3 for me... And I must say my calves are KILLING ME!!
    How long till you work through the aches and pains haha?!
  • hannahhyun
    Options
    i'm in on it too! today will be day 3 of level 2 - i'm barely making it through the plank moves =P
    the first 3-4 days of level 1 were KILLER for me too - but press on through it, you'll be amazed by day 7 how strong you feel!!
  • danni187
    Options
    What size weights are everyone using for level 1?
  • Georgexx92
    Georgexx92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to know there's a light at the end of the tunnel haha!
    I'll make sure I press on through... How does everyone feel about rest days?
    Do you have them? If so how often? ... Good luck everyone <3
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Did Level 1, Day 2 today and I'm feeling it, that's for sure. I'm eager to see what the next 28 days will bring!

As far as weights go, I don't have hand weights, so I'm improvising with 16 oz. cans of soup.
  • michelleportrey
    Options
    Can I Join In?! Level one is too simple... I'll do level 2 14 days and level 3 14 days!
  • courtneyswonke0218
    courtneyswonke0218 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    this morning was day 2 and my legs are killing me!! can't wait to do it again in the morning though!
  • danni187
    Options
    My legs are still hurting from day 2 but can't wait for day 3 this evening!
  • michelleportrey
    Options
    Does anyone know roughly the amount of calories the shred burns?
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 3: Done!

I'm still sweating buckets, but it's so much easier. I was able to make it through all but the last set of jumping jacks (whereas day 1 I was able to do 3 or 4 jumping jacks per set). I can't do the jump rope or the butt kicks because it really hurts my knees so I jogged in place. I hope that doesn't really mess with my results too much.

As far as the calories burned, it's going to vary based on your height/weight and how hard you push yourself. I think others have said to log it as circuit training, but I think it estimates it really high. I've been burning between 249-261 calories according to my HRM, but MFP has me burning 553 calories.
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I will join u. Just a few days late.
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I log is it circuit training and it comes in just under 300 calories burned/
  • faye_andrea
    faye_andrea Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    For those who are already into level 2 or 3... I start level 2 tonight! What am I in for?
  • cantstopgypsy
    cantstopgypsy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm so envious..I really want to do this but I'm having neck issues and my pt said I can't do any new activities :(
  • Jsstewart22
    Options
    I started Day 1 last night - my calves are killing me this morning! I'm completely out of shape, and had to do the modified version of push ups and butt kicks, but I'm excited to do it again!
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I will be starting this again Monday, October 14th. I was sick last week, so I am going to start over with workout 1. I am going to go 30 days in a row again.
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed level 3 over level 2. I don't know why, but maybe level 2 is harder than level 3? Any comments on this?
  • ryandeceptacon
    ryandeceptacon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Started this late, only yesterday. It isn't actually too bad... Only problem is my calves are pretty sore, really impacting things like, you know, walking!
  • Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've started this morning,