40 something

Options

Replies

• duichaser
    duichaser Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am 40, married 18 years, two boys. Looking to finish off the last ten pounds of my goal and I want to do it before I hit 365 days logging. Anyone who is serious about this journey can feel free to add me, but please send a message with your request!
  • cassylee
    cassylee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I have just started again too. I am from Brisbane in Australia. I have been married for almost 19 years and we have 2 teenage boys 17 and 15. Please feel free to add me, especially if you are having the empty nest syndrome (when children are leaving or have left home). I need inspirsation to get out and live a little. I started by buying a push bike and joining a website called meetup but a girl cant have tooooooo many friends.

Cassylee
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm 43, log every thing I eat every day religiously, and run a lot - feel free to add me!
  • lionlady67
    lionlady67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im cyndee single, 46 years young, 2 boys 21 years old and 6 years old. I bought Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 a while back and been going back and forth with some of her other workout videos, but in the last couple of weeks I lost motivation need to motivated again help me ladies and gentlemen. :O
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    42 here add me if you want to :bigsmile:
  • chicamonita
    chicamonita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I"m 41 and looking for support too!
  • LYNN8SUPERSTARZS
    LYNN8SUPERSTARZS Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi , im over 40 add me :smile:
  • sepulchura
    sepulchura Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    45, happily married to a wife also working on MFP (although she is already a hottie and frankly doesn't need to lose weight in my opinion). Live with her daughter, son-in-law and her son in a big house. I know it's a challenge to be in your 40's, have a family to manage, bills to pay and still handle health and fitness. Go go, 40 somethings!!!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    49 / married 26 years / two daughters (22 & 18) - I'm on here most every day and try to interact with my MFP friends. Any on here can feel free to add me.
  • ANDRE_DOE
    ANDRE_DOE Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    44 male recently separated with a 5 yr old son im trying to start over alone and confused but i have my health
  • mizfiesta70
    Options
    I'm 43 and live just outside Edinburgh, Scotland. Only want to drop a few pounds as don't suit being too thin. MFP is a great tool.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I a 42, a cardio gal, anyone can add me
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm not 40 something ): we can't be friends ): Goodluck with your journey though! :D
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    how about 50 something? married -three teenage boys...here for over a year and a hals-feel free to add me!
  • amyisme
    amyisme Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi!
    I am 48 ( very soon to be 49), have 3 sons 25,23 & 19. I am here to find my way to being healthier. Done with losing this weight, putting it back on...losing it..I am sure many know the cycle! I can always use friends to share the journey with!
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    47, married with two girls. I am a runner and occasional biker. Always looking for motivated friends.
  • loywi1
    loywi1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    43 married with 3 kids. just starting this journey. Add me too!!!
  • Keena7656
    Options
    Hi! I'm 43, married w/two teenagers. You can never have too many friends to encourage & cheer you on. Friend request sent :). Good Luck!
  • mapenguinkeeper
    Options
    just turned 50 this year. 30 years of marriage and one kid 29. Gotta get this weight down to lower my blood pressure and feel good about being 50 when others tell me I don't look it.
  • Lauraplane
    Lauraplane Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 45, married for 10 years but together for almost 21 with 6 grown kids ages 32-19 (yes, the 2 oldest are step-children) I also have 5 grand-kids (none from the step-kids LOL). I have been at this since January and have lost 38 pounds, Feel free to add me. :)