30 Day Shred Results

Options
2»

Replies

• 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I was on Level 3, got sick for a week and I am starting it again next Monday. You have motivated me to get started again! I love this video and it is great feeling stronger and not as winded after doing the routine for 10 days in a row. Thank you!
  • vickyg1986
    vickyg1986 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great! I need to do this! I do the Shred once a week or so but never done it for 30 days straight. You motivated me to do so! How many calories were you eating per day? Did you take measurements?
  • drummondk
    drummondk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look great! I need to do this! I do the Shred once a week or so but never done it for 30 days straight. You motivated me to do so! How many calories were you eating per day? Did you take measurements?

I did take measurements. I lost 7.7 inches total. I ate between 1200 and 1400 calories--and I even had cheat days. ;)
  • cj731
    cj731 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, what incredible results! Just started 30DS myself, hoping I can see a similar change. Amazing, congratulations :)
  • copping33
    copping33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    how much weight did you lose? You look fabulous!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    you can definitely see a huge change - well done!
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You looks great! I lost 3 pant sizes and 18 lbs doing JM 30 day shred! Starting it again tonight!

How much did you lose? Looks like a lot!
  • drummondk
    Options
    how much weight did you lose? You look fabulous!

Honestly, I haven't even weighed myself. If you read about 30DS, you'll see that most people lose more inches than pounds. In the beginning I was weighing regularly. I wasn't seeing much of a weight loss which was starting to discourage me, so I stopped weighing. I noticed SUCH a difference in my pictures, measurements, and clothes. Who needs a number? :)
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • stillwatergirl
    stillwatergirl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I have had similar results also and wish I would have taken pictures. I just started it again so maybe I still could.

I love JM 30 day shred. I have a lot of her videos and this one is by far my favorite. I love that it is only 20 mins (well actually about 25 with the warm up and cool down). Her Burn Fast Boost Metabolism is great also - great cardio workout! Although, I find the 30 DS to be cardio challenging as well.

Tip - if it seems not challenging enough, up your weights and add an extra strength move. For instance, on the chest flies in level 1, I lift my lower body off the floor keeping my abs and glutes tight.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Great job! Did you eat your exercise cals?
  • drummondk
    Options
    Great job! Did you eat your exercise cals?
    Most days I ate most of the exercise calories back.
  • jen_fitnhappy
    jen_fitnhappy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! JOB WELL DONE YOU!

I just started Level 2 today. This is like the fourth time I've attempted to complete the program. In the past I didn't see any weight loss so I gave up before finishing Level 3. This time around I could care less about the scale. I made sure to take measurements and that's what I'm going by. I'm "netting" 1200-1400 just like you (right?). Eating back my calories. Hopefully I'll have the same results, lol!

So thank you for posting your pics! You've really given me motivation to stick with it this time.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing job!! such an inspiration. I am on level 1 day 2...and super soreeeee, but it's a good feeling ;)
    I hope to see big results like yours when im done!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! Maybe I'll restart that sucker sometime :)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    congratulations you look stunning