Hi there! I'm new too!

emmygrace88
emmygrace88 Posts: 1
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone!

This is my first week using My Fitness Pal and already love it - particularly the caolire / food tracker..Cannot believe how easy it is to clock up those calories - explains why i have stayed the same weight for so long!

Anyways, nice to meet you all - some of your stories are so inspiring!

:)

Replies

• mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    welcome & with all the support, motivation and inspiration it is definitely easy to fall in love with the site. the ppl are nice, and the challenges are fun & motivating. way to go on getting on board with your healthier life journey. wish you all the best.
  • What a great App and site !! Hi everyone I'm Annie,

I came across this App / site quite by accident when I was searching for a food / exercise diary on my phone. What an awesome tool it is to help keep track of food/exercise intake I love it. Having just started on Monday and I have lost 2.5 kg already. Wow the power of keeping track of energy in and energy out.

I'm so inspired to lose weight and motivated to reach my first goal by my birthday 11/11 - to buy a dress to wear to my party that fits and looks nice, to see that added sparkle in my partners eyes.

Here's to a healthy life and achieving that first goal.

xx
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Welcome! It does add up quick! Suggestion,..... fill out your profile, so you will be able to look at it everyday.Helps mentally to keep you going and provide you a reason to go for your goal daily. Plus incentives to have a healthy lifestyle for the rest of your life....many supporters here at MFP!:wink: ......Add as a friend if you like
This discussion has been closed.