SHOW ME YOUR ENGAGEMENT/WEDDING RING(S)!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I would love to post a picture of my wedding ring after 25 years of marriage I got a new set with the big diamond, but my ring is being re sized from a 7 1/2 to a 5. Yes I am so excited to be able to wear it on the right finger again after I have been wearing it on my pointer finger for a while now. PS: we have been married 27 years now!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I had my husband's ring made by a seller on Etsy, it turned out super cool and I love showing it off, even though it's not mine. The inlay is wood and gibeon meteorite.

I like that one
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    img_4790_product_page.thumbnail.jpg

forever_alone_drawing.jpg

^
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Gah. Mine is too dirty. I remember how clean I used to keep it when I first got it, 10 years later and it's nasty. My husband's original got flushed down the toilet by a small child.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that it is like my biggest fear that the day I get an engagement ring will be a really bad nail day and I will have to take a pic of my lovely ring with busted nails? haha :( sometimes I question myself

I knew he was going to ask me just didn't know when! I went from February until March getting my nails done every other friday like clockwork...I also picked very soft shades so if I took a picture I wouldn't have Blue and yellow nails (current paint job) in a picture of my ring.
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Oh, I want to play!
    [IMG_0081_zps98d83ef8.jpg

Very simple emerald cut solitaire. The other ring, I just got last week as a Valentine's Day, Birthday, and one year ann. gift. It was custom made with a loose stone I picked up in Nepal, diamonds from an old engagement ring (we broke up), and gold from my broken chains, mismatched earrings, and my husband's wedding band from his last marriage. We call it the "recycled" ring and I love it!
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    In for bling pics. :)
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Had a tough couple of months so I had to pawn mine off last month. The thing is why it was important to me is because we got married in 2007 not being able to afford rings. He bought my ring online when he was in Iraq in 2009 and proposed to me with it in an italian restaurant when he got back in 2010. You all have beautiful rings.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I have some for sale ... lol

^^^this

I can give a great deal