Measurments for tall women.

Options
I was just wondering what a healthy measurment would be. I've lost 51 pounds now. A whole lot of inches.

My chest 38
Waist 30
Hips 38 I'm 176 pounds
Height 6"1

I have come a long way my bmi is now healthy. Just looking for any one who may know if those are earthy measurment.
Note I've stayed the same in waist for months now. I dunno if it will get smaller. However I have little fat on my belly now.

Replies

• amberbabb26
    amberbabb26 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Healthy sorry not earthy!!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11, 150 as of today (goal 147, but seriously it's a pipe dream! LOL)

Bra size 34DD
    Waist - (smallest part) 29"
    Hips - 40" (around the widest part of my butt)

I think the smallest my measurement ever have been were 34D, 27, 38 (and that was last summer, at 143lbs). It was too small for me and I started to lose my shape.

I'd say for 6'1 you are well proportioned. Great job! You've crossed the finish line! Keep up the good work!
  • amberbabb26
    Options
    I'd like to be 170 ypu have great measurments I want boobs that big lol I wear a 36 c but measure tape says bout a 38 or 37 in between. You keep up good work fantastic!
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10..
    Chest :34
    Waist: 25
    Hips: 36

Currently 139..pretty much at goal..would like to lose about 5 more pounds but maintenance is ok for me also :-) I still look big on the bottom though because my waist is small in comparison.
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    If I may say I think you are all beautiful to me... I love tall women...

I just hope that I did not offend any of you...
  • Eveheron
    Eveheron Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    yay tallness!

I am 5'9'', weigh 160 lbs. I have weighed 190, and I have weighed 145. I am a bigger build and I am busty, but my ultimate goal is to get down to 130 lbs (just to see what it's like, y'know?)

I have no clue what my bust measurement is, but my bra in Scandinavian sizes is a 30-J. My pants are a 27-32. I would classify myself as overweight.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Congratulations! 51 pounds! That's fantastic and you look great! Be happy!
  • itsallyson
    itsallyson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your measurements look great!!
    Girl, you're practically model size (35-25-35)
    Awesome job at losing weight :)
  • katydid710
    Options
    I would say you're in great shape. Don't get too fixed on specific numbers because what you do for exercise can really impact them. I am 6'0", weight 158, waist 30, hips 37, bust 36. I do a lot of swimming and cycling, so I don't think I'm going to get much smaller!
  • amberbabb26
    Options
    I would say you're in great shape. Don't get too fixed on specific numbers because what you do for exercise can really impact them. I am 6'0", weight 158, waist 30, hips 37, bust 36. I do a lot of swimming and cycling, so I don't think I'm going to get much smaller!

We have the same measurments just bout. You just weigh alot less then me. I'm built alot bigger I guess lol but I have only 19 percent body fat now. I have a large amount of muscle fat. You are doing awesome! I don't think I will get much smaller waist.
  • amberbabb26
    Options
    I'm 5'10..
    Chest :34
    Waist: 25
    Hips: 36

Currently 139..pretty much at goal..would like to lose about 5 more pounds but maintenance is ok for me also :-) I still look big on the bottom though because my waist is small in comparison.

You have awesome measurments I wanted to get down too a 27 but I dunno if it's in the cards for me has of now my waist looks pretty small. Awesome job!
  • amberbabb26
    Options
    yay tallness!

I am 5'9'', weigh 160 lbs. I have weighed 190, and I have weighed 145. I am a bigger build and I am busty, but my ultimate goal is to get down to 130 lbs (just to see what it's like, y'know?)

I have no clue what my bust measurement is, but my bra in Scandinavian sizes is a 30-J. My pants are a 27-32. I would classify myself as overweight.

Girl upu look great in your picture. I wouldn't say you where over weight get a tape measure and measure to keep up with it! Whatever your goals are you will succeed!
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering what a healthy measurment would be. I've lost 51 pounds now. A whole lot of inches.

My chest 38
    Waist 30
    Hips 38 I'm 176 pounds
    Height 6"1

I have come a long way my bmi is now healthy. Just looking for any one who may know if those are earthy measurment.
    Note I've stayed the same in waist for months now. I dunno if it will get smaller. However I have little fat on my belly now.

Height: 5ft 10
    Weight: No more than the early 130ish lb at my heaviest
    Above bust: 34"
    Bust: 37"
    Band (beneath bust): 30"
    Upper waist: 24"
    Lower waist: 26"
    Upper hips: 34"
    Lower hips/buttocks: 37"

* I still need to tighten up some*

ETA: Congratulations@51 pounds loss!!
  • amberbabb26
    Options
    Girl you have lost alot of weight that's fantastic you have great measurments. I also have to keep in mind that everyone body is diff we will all look good in diff weight and measurments!
  • claudiacarmel
    claudiacarmel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have a small frame. 5'9", 128 pds, chest: 36, waist: 28, hips: 34. :)
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    5ft8 and 143 last I weighed.

Bust-36
    Waist-27
    Hips-39
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Height: 6ft
    Weight:@Last weigh in months ago now: Weight fluctuates between 134 -142 lbs
    Above bust: 31"
    Bust: 34"
    Band (beneath bust): 31"
    Upper waist: 27"
    Lower waist: 32.5"
    Upper hips: 31"
    Lower hips/buttocks: 34"

* I am still working on tightening up and am being patient with my lower waist to drop another 5" to 6". I carry more of my height on my legs, unlike traditional tall women.
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Beautiful tall ladies! :flowerforyou: I am 6'1" and 163lbs - chest 34 waist 28 butt 40. I would like to get rid of a little bit more butt- but I am pretty much happy. I don't want to go below 155 I don't want to look scrawny! It sounds like you are about right! Well done! Congrats!! Keep rockin it tall girl!!! :wink:

You look great in your profile pic!!! :drinker:
  • amberbabb26
    Options
    Beautiful tall ladies! :flowerforyou: I am 6'1" and 163lbs - chest 34 waist 28 butt 40. I would like to get rid of a little bit more butt- but I am pretty much happy. I don't want to go below 155 I don't want to look scrawny! It sounds like you are about right! Well done! Congrats!! Keep rockin it tall girl!!! :wink:

You look great in your profile pic!!! :drinker:

Awesome job girl. I'm going for 170 and then going from there. I'd like to be a 29 or 28 in wasit would b nice. You girl are all rocking it!!
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow! We truly are all shapes and sizes. I'm 6'0 151 lbs and latest measurements are 39 - 29.5 - 37. I'm aiming for 28 " waist and it's taking some time.

I'll be 50 in Dec and when I compare myself to when I was 40 yrs old I'm 75+ lbs lighter now and many inches smaller.

Great work all of you!