Omar Isuf's Fat Annihilator Diet

Options
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share with all of you a diet plan that i've followed in the past and will soon be going on it tomorrow.
Just to let you know, it works, 100% guarantee it works, if you don't believe me. In 4-6 weeks time, i will post up before and after photos of me whilst on this diet.

It's a simple diet, lean meats, healthy fats, vegetables and lots of water. But it's more manipulating how you eat that makes it so effective. There are 3 stages each week of the diet. Keto days, Burn days and Refill days. But if you want to know more, just download the zip folder that i will give you all and check it out, it will have 2 PDF's, a list of foods you should eat, a detailed plan of the diet and an excel spreadsheet that lets you calculate your macros and calories.

http://www.mediafire.com/?76t2adof5nune8b

Hey, if you don't want to respond to this topic and just brush it off like it's nothing, that's cool with me. But if you want to download the file and give it a go, and i mean REALLY GIVE IT A GO, you will not be disappointed. I promise you that. I am in no way getting money from this, nor am i even promoting Omar Isuf, but this bloke is a top notch fitness expert and has helped me a long way from being fat to fit.

Video of Omar Isuf aka Chef Buff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0fsDtDJLKo&feature=plcp

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,723 Member
    Options
    If it worked in the past, then why didn't you stay on it? In other words, you use the "diet" to lose which means you can regain when off of it. It's not a lifestyle, it's just another diet.

Edit: Okay to add, if it's a diet to get ripped after a bulk cycle, then I digress.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    Sorry, It's a diet to get cut after a bulk. But it's also a good way to kick start your weight loss if your stuck, which a lot of people on MFP are, because generally, you could lose 5,10,15 pounds in that 4 week period.
  • mowmi
    mowmi Posts: 14
    Options
    Haha, more than a year after.
    I want to know, does it help lose fat % or weight as well?