Looking for Friends in their 30s :)

Options
Hello :) I just recently started on MFP again after being on WW for a while. I am looking for friends who are in the same boat as I am. I am 32 years old, about 170lbs, single, and an emotional eater. It would be nice to meet some people on here who are trying to change their lifestyle like me. I try to be on here on a daily basis and I can be very encouraging. If you have a bad day, I will try to encourage you to have a better day the next day, if you loose weight I will be happy for it and drop you a comment, or if you just want to talk, I am here.

Replies

• Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi Earl Grey - I'm also 32, 241 and not single but also not married. I am also an emotional eater. Feel free to add me to your list of supporters and friends! :)
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    31, 170lb single mom, emotional eater right here. Trying to change the habits that are in me, but they're STUBBORN!
  • bombshellinprogress
    bombshellinprogress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    36 mom of 3 girls and married
  • WorkingOnMe3
    Options
    Hey, I'm new today too. Divorced, not single, mom of 3, 32 and need to be your weight. Or less. =D 232
    Oh, and I'm 5'6"ish.
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 30, about 180 looking to lose 40 pounds or so. I'm not really an emotional eater, I'm a see food eater, lol. Feel free to add me!:happy:
  • operaprincess1
    operaprincess1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you aren't my clone? That sounds like me right there. I am definitely an emotional eater, but getting that nipped in the bud.
  • julekinz
    julekinz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am also an emotional eater. I'm married, 37, and have two daughters. Good to have MFP friends to give support.
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    About the same. 31, single mom, 170 lbs, 5'6". Have been an emotional eater. I've been working hard for the last two months, but I still find I eat too much. Thankfully, I've learned to love exercise.
  • nihil_gnome
    Options
    32, spent the last few years sadly packing on the pounds... now I'm working on taking better care of myself and setting a better example for my son.
  • lindsykaye
    lindsykaye Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 31, a married mom, and definitely an emotional eater. Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • loumo77
    Options
    hi i'm new on here today and was drawn to ur post, I love food, i'd love to do a women V food world tour :) . I love to eat whether happy or down , i'm 35yrs old - 36 next month ! and have 2 kids, 16yr old boy n 5yr old girl - I also have a hubby that seems happy with me regardless of the extra 2 stone ive gained. I'm good at listening and giving advice but no good at listening to my own ! I'm looking forward to loosing this weight though :)
  • ViktoryaC
    ViktoryaC Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    31, loves to snack, went from bony to fat in a year! Add me in!
  • tonyajohn
    Options
    33 year old mother of two. I'm 5'0" and working on getting rid of 30 pounds of baby weight. I log every day. Feel free to add.
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    38 here............I know I know ............almost over your age limits !! lol
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    39 here. Pushing the boundaries (as always!)
  • BabyNurseJen
    BabyNurseJen Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    35 mom of 1 at 222 lbs (the goal in my ticker is to get me below 200). I try to be supportive. Feel free to add me!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Finally a "30's" thread!!!! If I hadn't known I would have said I wrote this post.... Sending and add.... Anyone else feel free to add as well :smile:
  • glitzy196
    glitzy196 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    not single, I am an emotional eater as well as a see food eater (mostly see food eater!) I am at 208 right now and started at 220. I am 33 and a mother of 2! would love friends. PICK ME PICK ME.
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    32, 167lbs, newly single and eat my emotions! Lol. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    32, and always looking for new friends. :)