Hello all, just wanted to share

Options
BrandNewLaura
BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
I am new to MyFitnessPal.com, and I just created my weight loss ticker. I have a LOT of weight to lose, but I think this will be the time that I can really stick with it...this website is so awesome, and from reading the forums you are all so wonderful and I know I will have lots of support!

I am not even sure if my weight lost is accurate because I couldn't weigh myself on my scale before, so I had to guess my starting weight. Tonight I was able to get an accurate reading, which was very exciting. I know I have lost at least 5 pounds, but I am guessing it's closer to the 15 that my ticker shows. Just wanted to share (and see what my ticker looks like on my posts!)

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    Options
    I am new to MyFitnessPal.com, and I just created my weight loss ticker. I have a LOT of weight to lose, but I think this will be the time that I can really stick with it...this website is so awesome, and from reading the forums you are all so wonderful and I know I will have lots of support!

I am not even sure if my weight lost is accurate because I couldn't weigh myself on my scale before, so I had to guess my starting weight. Tonight I was able to get an accurate reading, which was very exciting. I know I have lost at least 5 pounds, but I am guessing it's closer to the 15 that my ticker shows. Just wanted to share (and see what my ticker looks like on my posts!)
  • michaelhe
    michaelhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome Laura! Yes MFP is a great place to get fit and lose weight!! Keep up the good work!
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Laura. You are doing great so far!!! With all the support you find here, you will reach your goal. This is a great place to be.
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Thanks for all the wonderful messages! I love this site so far, and I am seeing so many great people on the boards...looking forward to getting to know all of you!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Laura & best of luck to you!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    WELCOME :flowerforyou: There are a lot of wonderful people on here ready to provide support whenever needed! Best of luck to you and congrats on your weight loss so far! :happy:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome girlie!!! You can do it!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love your username...a great way to start. To the Brand NEW you!!:drinker:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi my name is Audumn. Nice to meet you and welcome to the family. Like I say to everyone that comes to the family it's addicting be careful :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome Laura. Congratulations on the weight you've lost so far. This is indeed a great site with wonderful people and lots of support. Good luck to you, you're definitely going to succeed. :flowerforyou:

Betty.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    welcome as the other have said this site is addicting!!!!!!! congrats on the weight loss so far keep up the good work!!!!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Laura
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!