Why do so many nurses want a blood sample?

Options
BrainyBurro
BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
is vampirism rampant in the nursing industry?

:huh:

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    yes
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but you're right. This has got me thinking about it and this is what I have come up with: A large percentage of the population is into vampirism, so you see are going to see that among nurses also. Also, it's a stressful job, vampirism relieves stress. And most vampires are caregivers. Also, no one ever taught them about not being a vampire, they just don't teach that at nursing school. My cousin's, stepdad's, mother-in-law is a nurse and she is a vampire (I think).
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but you're right. This has got me thinking about it and this is what I have come up with: A large percentage of the population is into vampirism, so you see are going to see that among nurses also. Also, it's a stressful job, vampirism relieves stress. And most vampires are caregivers. Also, no one ever taught them about not being a vampire, they just don't teach that at nursing school. My cousin's, stepdad's, mother-in-law is a nurse and she is a vampire (I think).

i often am. sadly, my genius in this regard usually goes unappreciated...

carl3.jpg
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Yes, we need the blood from our patients to survive. If I'm running low on cash, I sell it out of the back of the clinic. It's a win/win situation...:wink:
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Yes, we need the blood from our patients to survive. If I'm running low on cash, I sell it out of the back of the clinic. It's a win/win situation...:wink:

These days I would think the urine samples would be worth more