Great job!
  • jayce54321
    jayce54321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You lost a whole other you! You look wonderful,
  • des24rob
    des24rob Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I love before and afters. When you began your journey did you have a goal size? I am a size 16/18 and I don't have a goal size. I say 9/10 but I am sure I would be happy as a size 6 or a size 12 too.
  • INxFOCUSx2013
    INxFOCUSx2013 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I went shopping yesterday, and tried on a pair of jeans that made me feel like a rock star! For the first time in a loooong time, shopping made me feel good about myself.

My stats:
    Height- 5'4"
    Highest weight- 207
    MFP starting weight- 202
    Current weight- 139.8

The jeans in the picture on the left are a size 16. This picture was taken in Nov. 2011, and I was probably about 195 lbs or so. On the right, a pair of size 6 that I tried on yesterday, of the same brand (Lee jeans- nothing fancy).

2c505ac3-7c40-48e3-b19e-54df994908e0_zps55142b60.jpg

Phenomenal! :flowerforyou: Way To Go :drinker:
  • juliasays77
    juliasays77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I love before and afters. When you began your journey did you have a goal size? I am a size 16/18 and I don't have a goal size. I say 9/10 but I am sure I would be happy as a size 6 or a size 12 too.

My goal size was actually an 8. But when I got there, I was still unhappy with some pudgy areas. At the point I'm at right now, I am squarely between a small & medium in workout gear and stuff like that. So I want to work my way down to being a comfortable small, and I think I'll be ready for maintenance.

My initial goal was really to have a healthy BMI, which is 145 lbs, and once I got there, I just knew I wasn't done and decided to just take it a few pounds at a time and reevaluate often.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Look great both before and after.
  • cathead9
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • pearsol
    pearsol Posts: 30
    Options
    You look so great
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing and that is awesome! I can't wait until I get even halfway there!
  • LittleLinder
    LittleLinder Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! GREAT JOB...you should be very proud of yourself.
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed! Awesome encouragement!!!! I am your starting weight currently and I have been feeling discouraged but its amazing to see how happy you look!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • kelag297
    kelag297 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job! I started out in a size 16 and my goal has always been to get to a size 6. I'm in a size 8 now, so I'm really close! Awesome job to you, you look great!!
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • ashleymm625
    Options
    fantastic and inspiring!!! :)
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look fabulous! Thanks for the pics and added motivation!
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful. Thanks for the motivation.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!