fitbit one syncing issues

Options
Is anyone having issues linking there Fitbit one? My Fitbit has not updated or synced for 2 weeks. My iphone 5 can't find my Fitbit either. I tried to do an update through theApp Store and there is no update. I have an iPhone 5 is anybody else having this problem? My phone can no longer find my Fitbit one either, I did not make any changes. It is no longer syncs anymore. I also searched the Fitbit one website to see if they had any issues and nothing is posted. Thanks

Replies

• princesswarrior1116
    Options
    I'm not sure, but have you tried deleting the fitbit app and then re-downloading it? I was having an issue with my MFP app yesterday and that did the trick.
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I don't have an Iphone, but mine hasn't synced since last Wednesday :frown: Not sure why....
  • Bluebox32
    Bluebox32 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling. My devices can no longer even find the fitbit. I even tried syncing it to my laptop with the dongle and that does not work either.
  • bethm1210
    bethm1210 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I found this. Looks like there could be several issues and different fixes. Hope you get it going soon! :flowerforyou:
    https://help.fitbit.com/customer/portal/articles/1027612-my-tracker-is-not-syncing-with-the-fitbit-app-for-ios
  • kingtermite
    kingtermite Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mine is still syncing.

Are you sure it's charged up? Did you double check the usb dongle on the computer to make sure it didn't come loose? Trying taking it out and putting it back in (or try another usb port if that doesn't work).

When all else fails, try fitbit support. I've dealt with them a few times and they are actually very good and helpful from my experience.
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Here is my PREVIOUS solution to one of my issues, how to restart a fitbit.

To restart your One tracker, please do the following:

1. Plug your tracker into the charging cable, which needs to be connected to your computer. Please make sure that the gold dots on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger. When you hear a click, you will know your One is in the charging cable properly.

2. Hold down the button on your tracker for 12 seconds.

3. Remove your tracker from the charging cable.

4. Press the button on your tracker until the screen illuminates again. Your One should function properly now.

We hope this gets you back on track. Please let us know if you need any more help.

Mine ended up having a dead battery and fitbit replaced it without question.
  • Bluebox32
    Options
    I have tried all of that over the past 3 days, my phone is unable to find my fitbit.
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Try setting the fitbit directly on the phone, perhaps the Bluetooth antenna in the fitbit is broken.
  • Bluebox32
    Options
    thatte]
    Try setting the fitbit directly on the phone, perhaps the Bluetooth antenna in the fitbit is broken.
    [/quote]

Funny :). I did exactly that and it won't link either. I'm at a loss. :(
  • Pie1973
    Pie1973 Posts: 10
    Options
    I just got my iPhone 5 a couple days ago and haven't been able to sync........
  • jnmee22
    jnmee22 Posts: 1
    Options
    i know this is an old post, but i'm searching for help and this came up because i'm having the same issue!
    did you get this resolved? any suggestions? I've tried everything that you guys suggested and nothing new!
  • Gothelimit
    Options
    I have a Samsung S4 and haven't been able to sync to my phone since April 16th. Very frustrating and I also deleted and re-installed the app.
  • lrogers1973
    Options
    I have an iPhone 4S and was encountering the exact issues in this post. The steps to turn off the Fitbit and then turn it back on worked for me, although it wasn't as clean as I expected... there appeared to be a slight delay between the time I unplugged the fitbit until it actually turned off. It also took a while to get back on, but as soon as I did it synced. I would recommend re-trying the steps for re-starting the Fitbit just in case it didn't fully complete before. I was very frustrated, but it was great to find this thread. Thanks!