Week 6 Weigh In

Options
Missed last week weigh in, as was dragged out for my birthday ha ha and several drinks later and a bit of a headache next morning, another great birthday gone.:drinker: Why I am pleased with the help of my mfp the next day straight back on target so it shows me if you want an occasional treat its not a problem cool:smile: The good new is I've lost 2kg and did not get eliminated from the biggest loser ha ha ( wii game ) i'm playing as extra motivation.Once again thankyou MFP my 1st target of 100kg is now only 2kg's away. Six pack here I come its taken me 44 years but it will happen:bigsmile:

Replies

• DarleneLP
    Options
    Wtg keep up the work and it's good you have good control of getting back on track.I just started the biggest loser (wii dvd) yesterday I hope that helps me get in shape.
  • Biggest loser: No Good...Use P90x buy off ebay or better yet craigslist. But it will turn FAT into MUSCLE! Im starting today:)
  • nidge8
    nidge8 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi Mark congrats on your weight loss so far keep it up, I only use the Wii greatest loser as a bit of fun and weigh ins, thanks for your advice I will look up progamme but I go to the gym 5 days a week so don't think I'll have time to do it. Cheers Neil
  • nidge8
    nidge8 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi thanks for good wishes have fun with the Wii I must admit I got a bit frustrated with some exercices as sometimes the controller doesnt seem to work but hang in there the workouts do get the heart pumping which is good. I tend to use mine for the weigh in and the motivation of not getting eliminated ha ha :smile:
  • Hi Mark congrats on your weight loss so far keep it up, I only use the Wii greatest loser as a bit of fun and weigh ins, thanks for your advice I will look up progamme but I go to the gym 5 days a week so don't think I'll have time to do it. Cheers Neil

Thanks and good luck to you. Wow I need 2 go to the gym 5 day a week 2...that's good seriously