Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for Friends in their 30s :)

2»

Replies

• Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    28, mom of a toddler, divorced but not single (it's complicated) and emotional eating could be my middle name. Friend request sent. :)
  • Hi, I'm Amber and I have a very difficult time with food. I've struggled with my weight for many years. I'm married with no children and I'm 151lbs. If u need support I'm here, I'll need it too:-)
  • HunterTrouble
    HunterTrouble Posts: 24 Member
    Anyone please add me too! I need some friends to keep me on track!

I am married (gained 15 pounds in the 3 months I have been married!!) and no kids.
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,272 Member
    Hi.. I'm 33 5'6 about 192 lbs trying to get back on track...anyone can add me!!
  • des24rob
    des24rob Posts: 77 Member
    Hi! My name is Robin. I am 30 years old and a mom of two also. I'm 5'7 and about 242 lbs. In a size 16-18 I do not want to see 20. Not single but not married! I am looking for new MFP friends as well :)
  • KristinNicole82
    KristinNicole82 Posts: 164 Member
    31 and in the best shape of my life partially due to MFP but fighting my sweet tooth is an everyday battle.
  • nickiirusso
    nickiirusso Posts: 11 Member
    HI, I'M 34 180 , LOOKING TO LOSE ABOUT 40 LBS. IM GOING TO SEND U A FRIEND REQUEST
  • Getfitcoral
    Getfitcoral Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I'm 31 married with a 5 year old, 205 and new to this site. I've done a modified WW Flex plan for the past few months and have lost 20+ lbs since May but its time to step up the game. I need some new friends and motivators on here.
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Hello :) I just recently started on MFP again after being on WW for a while. I am looking for friends who are in the same boat as I am. I am 32 years old, about 170lbs, single, and an emotional eater. It would be nice to meet some people on here who are trying to change their lifestyle like me. I try to be on here on a daily basis and I can be very encouraging. If you have a bad day, I will try to encourage you to have a better day the next day, if you loose weight I will be happy for it and drop you a comment, or if you just want to talk, I am here.

170-ish? Yes.
    Emotional Eater? More now than ever!

I'm 28 yrs old & have been here since June. I have lost about 1/2 my weight, but I've been at a standstill for 1.5 months now...emotional eating has taken over my life...again!

Anyone, feel free to add!!
  • Hi Earl Grey! 'M 32, married with two kids, and an emotional eater, too! I could use all the support I can get! I also love to support and encourage others :-) Friend me, if you'd like. We can all do this together!
  • JRo4604
    JRo4604 Posts: 15 Member
    Loving the 30s thread! I am 30 years old and have gotten in a lot better shape since early spring, but after a brief break from MFP started falling into bad habits (and DEFINITELY stress/emotionally eat!) Would love to have more 30-something buddies to support and help support me so please add me if I haven't added you already!