water

Options
Can I count walmart flavored sparkling water as my daily intake of water???

Replies

• aaragon0902
    aaragon0902 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I personally say yes.. Its the same just carbonated right?
  • MissEllie0426
    Options
    From other topics I have read with similar questions...I would say yes you can count your sparkling water in your daily count!
  • Soapbox
    Soapbox Posts: 38
    Options
    Except drinking regular water would be a lot better for you.
  • Hickgal_79
    Options
    Yes it is the carbonated one with artifical sweetners..
  • Hickgal_79
    Options
    I do drink regular water as well, but I drink the walmart flavored water for replacement of pop...I hate diet pop, and I think this taste alot better!! :)
  • Soapbox
    Soapbox Posts: 38
    Options
    How much sparkling water are you drinkling. I wouldnt drink more then a serving a day.
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats water like water...

http://leader1fitness.com/articles/water.htm
  • kr7213
    kr7213 Posts: 7
    Options
    Yeah, you can count it...and I agree with the others real water is better for you. Turn over the bottle and look at the calories and sugar counts and compare it to real water....I agree with you I would think it is better than a diet soda, but again, I would compare the nutrition labels..... a trainer I had a long time ago said.....and I believe it....some people say they don't like water....but maybe they have just not found the TEMPATURE that they like water at...so you may want to look into that......ice cold, mildly cold, room tempature.....it all does make a difference depending on your preference....it's learning your preference. Good luck!