The Firm workout DVD's

Options
Anybody else using them and what do you think of them? I was doing The Firm about 20 years ago and using the step up box. I really did a bad thing to my knee and tore the miniscus. Collage Video has re-issued the dvd's. I ordered the Susan Harris workout (the first one in the series). I see things that are not generally accepted right now, such as stretching before a warm up and little things.....and the leg warmers really look funny. I will not ever use the step up box again, but I can do squats instead. They guarantee results after 10 workouts....we'll see. Have you used them?

Replies

• Hunnib23
    Hunnib23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am currently re-doing a series of the firm. I had the Susan Harris legs one, and the Janet Gretzky one and I loved them. The ones I am doing now are newer (2006). I printed the workout calendar from their site. I do the Hi-Def Sculpt, Cardio Overdrive, Hardcore Fusion and Cardio Party. They came as a set. I also bought the Maximum Calorie Burn Bootcamp which is awesome!

I love workout videos and have done so many different ones (P90X, Yoga Booty Ballet, Zuzka, and a bunch of random ones I have picked up throughout the years) and I keep going back to The Firm because they work, and they keep me engaged.
  • debra1360
    debra1360 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have come back to the Firm also ... I use the Fat Burning, Total Body Toner and a few of the other newer ones ... they are great! Hoping to see results sooner rather than later haha!