Soda Rehab

Options
2»

Replies

• Medge1111
    Medge1111 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My weakness was Dr. Pepper until I started doing shakeology. It is pretty expensive but if you can do it, shakeology will break your soda addiction. I was drinking almost a 2 ltr a day. I have noticed I don't crave sweets as much also. I'm new on here so I don't want to sound like I'm an expert at any kind of diet. I just know it works for me. Good luck!! :)
  • NiccoliRae
    Options
    Try tea? Its super low in calories and quite sweet. You can also use stevia to sweeten it, it has zero calories and works great :)

I also quit pop last December. I supplemented the sweetness I was craving with drink mixes like Crystal Light and Country Time, I also drink tea a lot. Whenever I was craving a caffeine boost, I ate a few pieces of dark or milk chocolate. It seemed to help me a lot! Hope it works for you and trust me it does get easier :)
  • comrade_questions
    comrade_questions Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Serious question here... Why is soda "bad" but crystal light is "ok"?

As far as I know, diet soda and Crystal Lite both have aspartame in them, which makes me feel like crap. Works for some people. I think it's creepy and gross.

Regular soda just has a lot of sugars in it. Delicious, though.
  • mellowyellow1102
    mellowyellow1102 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you like i personally drink a lot of unsweetened iced tea but if you are craving the carbonation try getting seltzer water- you can get flavored ones- just check the one you get- some can have calories most are zero calories.
    Hope its ok!