Hi Everyone - it's ecoPeep, KatheyA & nja70

Options
We are a mother (in Colorado) & daughter (in Florida) and one wonderful friend I call my soul sister (also in Florida). We want to collaborate and figure out how to master the never ending effort of weight loss! I'm a die hard low carber, while Mom prefers a low fat diet. Soul Sister has her own rules, but she's mastering her "way". We'll share our secrets of success with you and ask the same of you.

For me, the best secret, is no secret - a low sugar diet. Eating low carb and higher fat means I feel full and I don't binge on english muffins and cheerios. I wish I could get off Splenda though...i love love love it and I do know that it can have an affect on blood sugar levels. Other things that work for me: lots of fiber (sugar free Citracel is the best), sugarless gum and exercise.

Please share your tips....we are always looking to try new ideas!

Replies

• ecoPeep
    ecoPeep Posts: 17
    Options
    HI AGAIN - great news....all 3 of us are losing weight. We had a new addition, an old friend and neighbor from Oregon.

I love this website, seriuosly, thank you KA for the intro! Now I love knowing how many cals I'm eating. My fat intake was crazy, but stict low carb keeps my appetite down so lean meats are the day. Yep, I'm back to egg whites. Don't get me wrong - - - - I love me some yoke, but I'd rather have 4 egg white than one egg!

Also, my abiity to overexercise is diminishing because my body is telling me NO MORE. That means ocus adjusting intake. It sounds trite, but simple changes add up - you know they do! Doesn't mean I can't have coffee with cream.

Life is a blast. Live yours to the fullest.

ecoPeep out :wink: