Need friends and support

Options
I started a diet on july 22nd and by september 13 i lost 25 (started at 198lbs) lbs but the 14th i had went on vacation and needless to say i didnt keep up with my diet lol. since then i havent really got back on it ive gained weight (180-185). im making myself do a "30 day challenge" because i feel i do better with a time frame. i also feel if i dont have people supporting me im just going to go back downhill and i only say that because alot of people dont think i can do it and have told me so. Im just asking for some support to keep me motivated feel free to add me love to meet new people and help others:)

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Forget them - You CAN do it!
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You should change that negative comment into some positive will power in your behalf.. They say you can't, but you make it happen and show them you can! :) just believe in yourself!
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for support and friends to help keep me accountable and doing the same in return. Feel free to add me ( This applies to anyone!)
  • MaryMBacon
    MaryMBacon Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to add anyone as a friend for support ~ I also have a FB group called "real people weight loss" if you want to join, we support each other and I share tips every day. I'm a real person ~ on a weight loss journey but I recently completed a course in Eating Psychology and lifestyle weight management. I don't sell products or encourage quick fixes. Just great advice as I walk the talk with you.