Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar!

Options
Has anyone tried this? Is it good??:love:

Replies

• jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    ive heard it is- like a chocolatier cookie dough. a lot of GNCs dont have it yet tho :(

i cant imagine any protein bar better than the cookie dough one tho!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed, ordered it from GNC, backordered... Ordered from vitamin shoppe, backordered! So now I have two orders for it out there and I still haven't been able to try it!
  • meinola
    meinola Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bump, in hope of an answer later. Want to try these, but just ordered a box of the cookie dough.
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love Quest bars!!! I just got my shipment yesterday of brownie and Choc chip cookie dough. Place that brownie in microwave and zap for about 10 sec...YUMMY!!!!!! :love: :love:

I can't wait to try the new one either! (can you tell I am a chocolate addict?). Haven't checked the GNC here yet...but fingers crossed!!
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    They a BOMB! My new favorite! :love:
  • Francl27
    Options
    Having one now. I think I still like white chocolate raspberry and chocolate chip cookie dough better, but these are probably the best bet as they are a close 3rd and 30 less calories. This batch is extremely fresh though and it kinda tastes like a chocolate brownie...
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    UPDATE: THEY'RE the BOMB!! Got my shipment. Love them. Awesome. Yummy goodness. Enough said. :love: :love:
  • osucristina30
    Options
    2 day shipping on Amazon Prime baby!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try them! So far I think the choc chip dough flavor is the best out of ALL of them.

The double choc chunk has only 160 calories, let's see!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I shall have to try when I run out of my strawberry cheesecake ones. <3 quest bars
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 4th box, if that gives you any idea. :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • talisamb
    talisamb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It's soooooooooooo good, better than the cookie dough
  • thenewmoni
    thenewmoni Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Its good if u REALLY love chocolate. I just bought a box and it taste like chocolate chip cookie dough but with more chocolate. ITs sweetened with stevia so I would rather buy this one than Chocolate chip cookie dough!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    OK I just tried one, here's my ranking of Quest's four chocolate flavors.

Choc chip cookie dough > double choc chunk > choc brownie > choc peanut butter.

I feel the double choc chunk is basically the brownie flavor with tasty choc chunks added into it.
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    YES YES AND YESSSS!! Delish -- sad because i only have 2 left and they are so darn $$$
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    It's my favorite bar they have. It's the same texture as the cookie dough but full of chocolate
  • Francl27
    Options
    The reason it wins in my book is because it has 30 less calories than the cookie dough and the white chocolate raspberry ones.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I just got cinnamon roll and lemon creme pie. I hope they are good.

Chocolate peanut butter was pretty good.. Wasn't too impressed with the strawberry cheesecake...