5'2" 277 to 199 lots of pics

Options
schonkreuz
schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
I've posted before but I thought this would be a nice update :)

MBNVqHo.png
UdGPD1E.jpg
Jboeba6.jpg
FbmnRye.jpg

The first picture I am not at my highest, it was a month after my son was born at his baby shower (he was born two months early). The day after I had him I was 277, in this pic I suspect I am around 260. I was unable to exercise for a long time due to my c-section incision getting very infected, it didn't close until almost 5 months pp. Once that was finally ok I had to have my gallbladder removed so exercise was postponed again.

The next picture I am around 220, I was at a con so don't mind the costume. I had gotten to that point without exercise (other then occasional walking) but it was clear I had stalled. I began lifting and I don't think I will ever go back!

The last two pictures are both fro, today, I got had to change my shirt due to baby spit up lol. My biggest problem areas are the underneath of my arm and my lower stomach. Overall I feel so much better about myself and I can't wait to make my next goal, getting to overweight bmi instead of obese (have to get to 167ish for that).

I eat between 1200-1400 calories depending on the day and lift 3 times a week ending with cardio each day. If you have any further questions I'll certainty answer them.

BONUS, adorable baby picture.

daKyuiE.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!