What don't you log?

I don't log gum or mints (even though I know a polo mints has like 1 calorie in each piece), bean sprouts and spices.

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    coffee, tea, diet soda, sugar free gum...if it ha no calories I don't log it...but what goes in my coffee gets logged.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    I log my coffee- well most of it- I drink a lot- so I always just ball park it- but I rarely log my tea- not sure why- probably because I have it at the end of the day and I'm pretty much done logging stuff.

I sometimes log my chocholate snacks- or chocolate covered espresso beans... i don't eat a crazy amount of them... and I have my maintaince calories set 100 low- because I know I have little things like that on a fairly regular basis... so I don't sweat it- that extra 150 calories gives me a little wiggle room.. also- I walk up 3 flights of stairs every day- I'm far from sedentary- but it's just easier to give myself that little buffer- so little things. no I don't log.

the shot of whiskey that go in my PM tea- also don't get logged now that I think about it!!!!
  • shezzzzz
    shezzzzz Posts: 119 Member
    samples at costco / grocery store, but I only sample if I have not had it before, and I am actually interested in purchasing the product.

I don't log coffee or milk, but do log 1 cup of milk per day to "allow" for that.

Otherwise, gum and spices are the only things I can think of that I don't log.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    I don't log gum, of course I only chew about 1-2 pieces a week (sugar free). I don't log any sprinkles of salt I put on my food. Sometimes I will forget to log the diced onions or little bit of mustard on a sandwich.

Exercise-
    I don't log cleaning (I don't do this often or long enough)
    No casual walks not even shopping. -if it's not a POWER Walk I don't log it
    Not brushing my teeth
    No preparing meals
    I don't have a dog so I don't log walking it. jk
  • psychofairy25
    psychofairy25 Posts: 128 Member
    I dont log my sparkling flavor water cuz its listed as 0 cal. and any herbs/spice I add ( which i add alot) all it really adds is salt. as a general rule I try to stay at 200 cal less than my alotment for inaccurate logging so I dont sweat it :wink:
  • helenrosemay
    helenrosemay Posts: 375 Member
    I log everything I eat and drink, just for me to keep track of everything.
  • Rayanne203
    Rayanne203 Posts: 207 Member
    tea, gum, sweetner, water, anything like that
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    water, black coffee, diet soda or anything else thats kind of like food and 0 calorie
  • Female_On_Fire
    Female_On_Fire Posts: 104 Member
    Coffee and mustard.
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    I don't log my exercise.
  • MsTT80
    MsTT80 Posts: 59 Member
    I don't log spices as I use a lot of them to flavour my food. But I log everything else.
  • playadavon
    playadavon Posts: 4 Member
    During holidays or family gatherings where there is a lot of food. I don't usually log before I dive in. I tend to eat til I am satisfied and later at night I try to reflect on what I had and add it. Sometimes it doesn't work that way and I chalk it up as a lost day. Other then those times, I try to log everything that I can.
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    The only thing I can think of that I don't log would be gum. I used to log it, but I've just kind of quit logging it. I chew sugar free so I can't be hurting myself too much. Other than that, I log every single thing, even the one jelly bean that my oldest shared with me.
  • erikrichter
    erikrichter Posts: 19 Member
    Coffee (I log the cream), diet pop, water, anything zero calorie, I eat a lot of salads but I don't log the iceberg lettuce. I DO log all the stuff in the salad (dressing, cheese, veggies, etc.)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Anything that has no calories.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Sugarless gum, spices / herbs, mustard (sometimes) and non-caloric supplements. I try to log my water, but often forget.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    And I don't log cleaning / housework, but I DO log mowing the lawn.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    I don't log gum, of course I only chew about 1-2 pieces a week (sugar free). I don't log any sprinkles of salt I put on my food. Sometimes I will forget to log the diced onions or little bit of mustard on a sandwich.

Exercise-
    I don't log cleaning (I don't do this often or long enough)
    No casual walks not even shopping. -if it's not a POWER Walk I don't log it
    Not brushing my teeth
    No preparing meals
    I don't have a dog so I don't log walking it. jk
    oh I forgot about exercise.

I walk up 3 flights of stairs every day- that doesn't get logged... and the walk from the parking lot- which is a haul- at least for a parking lot.

I only log walking ifit's over an hours worth- and I usually am convervative. Like- magic mountain- we are there for what 4-5 hrs? I'll log maybe 2 hrs of leisurely walking- it's way above my 'normal' walking... but any other average thing- no.

Most cleaning doesn't logged either- If I'm SERIOUSLY cleaning my house- like HOURS of cleaning- I won't log it- but at the very least I'll mentally give myself an extra hundred or so. But I try to be conservative with exercise calories and generous with food- rather than under estimate food- and over estimate workouts. try- doesn't always work- but I'd say I'm doing okay for myself thus far. LOL
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    I don't log 0 calorie drinks or spices or gum.

I also don't log sugar free hand candies, even though there are like 30 calories in 4. Most days I eat one or two....sometimes all four.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    i don't bother logging any exercise.

when i want to be that strict i'm in a set routine and i can estimate what i'm burning per day and just set my calories accordingly