First Day Here

Options
I just joined today after getting some not so good lab results from the doctor. I am 34 male, 6'1" and weight 332. My high weight was been 372 and lowest while dieting was 303. Now I am getting serious again and due to my type 2 diabetes I have to do it to improve my quality of life. So you may see me in the forums and what not, or asking questions and stuff. I've never been the type to ask for help with anything, but I think this time I really could use some support. So thanks in advance and I hope to get to know the people around here :)

Replies

• KitKatBar
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I just joined this for the second time -- I love it here, and I'm sure you will, too.
  • RRodine
    Options
    Welcome, I am sure you will do great, this is an amazing tool!
  • Jamison3
    Options
    Welcome! This is by far the easiest thing I have found to help with a life long battle not of diets but of eating healthy and bettering myself, its nice to see others with the same struggles and joys that I have. You can do it!!! Good luck and cheers to your new adventure in life!:smile:
  • twinsfan1976
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words, I even figured out how to do a picture.... yay me.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you will love it here!
  • twinsfan1976
    Options
    Thanks! So far today has been a good day. Already dinner time and I have behaved oh so well with my food choices. I just purchased a bike trainer so I can ride my bike in my apartment during the 6 month long winter.
  • twinsfan1976
    Options
    Anyone who would like to add me as a friend is welcome to. I would love to grow a nice supportive crew for the times when I need it, and helping out others when they need some kind words.
  • anjin
    anjin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am glad you have had a great day, and tomorrow will be great too :)
  • anjin
    anjin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    woops
  • CharmingPrincess93
    Options
    Welcome!! So glad that you're here! I think you've come to the best place ever for getting support during your weight loss journey. I'm new here too and so far I love it. I've received some great advice on what works and what doesn't. Please feel free to add me as one of your friends....we can support each other in this journey.
    Best of luck and I hope to "see" you here soon!!!
    ~:)
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    welcome, it is really great here x