Is your belly fat really just migrated pubic tissue?

Options
lesspaul
lesspaul Posts: 190 Member
Does wearing whitie-tighties really cause a migration of size from a desirable area to one less impressive?

Is your jock strap properly fitted? Are you wearing the wrong size cup?

Replies

• BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    To the men who feel like they aren't too well packed down there, perhaps it's just belly fat that migrated to your pubic area creating an illusion!
  • RunnerDude2013
    RunnerDude2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Ha! I knew it!!!
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    The most anatomically sound topic I've ever seen posted.

Yes, belly fat is in fact migrated pubic tissue. It's a well known fact that if you want your fat to move somewhere else you should just wrap it until it gets where you want it.

On that note, WRAP AWAY!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    E6RJOJo.jpg
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    so going by this logic and the size of my belly, my junk is gonna be massssssiiiivvvvveeee by the time I am done.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have been rapping since this topic openmy voice is sore from all the dang rapping and no tissue is migrating anywhere.....

OH..............

Never mind wrong rapping

(Sigh)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    barack-obama-seems-legit.jpeg
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    It doesnt grow, there's just an illusion of it because as your BF decreases, JR looks bigger. So, that being said, get that BF% down fellas if you can't see your junk, lol.
  • treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    The most anatomically sound topic I've ever seen posted.

Yes, belly fat is in fact migrated pubic tissue. It's a well known fact that if you want your fat to move somewhere else you should just wrap it until it gets where you want it.

On that note, WRAP AWAY!

Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    another migrating fat thread, need to get National Geographic involved, we need to find out how and why all this fat is migrating! My boobs are on my back and now I learn my husband is threaten with migrating pubic fat. What is the world coming to?
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Is this tissue migrating legally? I'm a little concerned.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options

I agree we need to prevent this possible illegal immigration.... Maybe build fences..
  • peterplsss
    peterplsss Posts: 169
    Options
    Either way...it's still fat. If you have that much pubic fat then you should have bigger concerns than a little bit of it moving up above your waste line and looking like belly fat. Especially if a male, we are naturally leaner down there than women so you should probably think about dropping more bodyfat % regardless if its actually on your stomach or pubic fat.

Protip: Pubic fat will make penis visibly smaller, so even more reason to stay 12% or below.
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options

I agree we need to prevent this possible illegal immigration.... Maybe build fences..
    yeah but I am not going through the checkpoints:noway:
  • MistyAnneK
    MistyAnneK Posts: 68 Member
    Options

yeah but I am not going through the checkpoints:noway:

I've never had a passport...will this be an issue!
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    For male

Is it true if you are so very fat especially on your pubic area your snake will turn into a caterpillar?

and if you are so very skinny no pubic fat your snake will become a dragon?

if u guys know what i mean haha
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?

Clearly he is Arthur, King of the Britons.
  • riveroflight
    Options
    Fat does not tend to migrate, in all seriousness. If you want to get lean, find a good program you can stick to that includes a bit of healthy dieting, a bit of weight training (bodyweight is great also!), and a bit of HIIT cardio. You will lose fat in reverse order to the way you gained it- the first place you accumulated fat will be the last place you lose it. Like that. Pick a good one and best to you. I can suggest a program or two if you'd find it helpful.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    sounds legit.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    its true loss does increase length. Now girth that is not affected by loss or gain. You either have it or you dont.