Pants size

Options
Whats your pant or dress size goal?
i know all brands size differently but im just wondering for you personally whats a pants size that you are striving for, or do you not care?

Replies

• Girlrose
    Girlrose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I wear petite clothes, btw. I'm currently size 2 pants and I'm aiming for 0! They "fit" now (I can easily zipper and button), but the fit is a little too tight. My goal is for me to be a comfortable 0!
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I wear petite clothes, btw. I'm currently size 2 pants and I'm aiming for 0! They "fit" now (I can easily zipper and button), but the fit is a little too tight. My goal is for me to be a comfortable 0!

i get what you mean, im aiming for 00, im currently in a 0, and the fit and everything and even 00 fit around my waist but my thighs and butt is a bit too big. so they dont get to my waist lol, they cant get past my bum!
  • kaydeedoubleu1
    kaydeedoubleu1 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    size zero wow mine is a tad different..well im in between a 14-16 au at the moment (although it varies brand to brand), i want to be a 12. which is 8 in us i think? but ill be happy with 12-14.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm a 4 in Old Navy jeans, a 6 at Express. Dress size is 4. I'm happy with that for now, I used to be a 12.
  • operaprincess1
    operaprincess1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Use to be a size 18...now a size 12....would like to be a size 2/4 again.
  • lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    in 16/18 now goal is 8/10. I am a pear shape with large muscular legs ill never fit in tiny jeans lol
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1in & would love to be a size 3/5 just because I'm so short. I'm currently a size 9 US. My biggest size was 16 (pregnancy) & 13 right after pregnancy.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Depending on the clothing, I'm currently in a size 0, 1 or 2 and don't mind staying there. I just want to tone up some.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I don't have a size goal, I just want to be healthy BMI, I'm only 13 lbs from being healthy. Anyways currently I'm a US 8 or 10, depending on the brand
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I am a 10/12 but did get into a really stretchy 8 today but they looked like crap lol

oh and if I had to pick a size it would be a non stretchy 8 lol
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty happy with my size. I wear typically smalls and mediums or between 4 and 8. I think it's a bit of an unhealthy extreme the other way to be a 0 or 00 or xxs, but I'm really glad I don't still wear larges or 10+.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I get most of my jeans from American Eagle, usually I buy a 0 but right now I'm wearing a 00 but most 00 are too tight, just not the pair that I'm wearing now. I still want my thighs to get a little smaller and more toned, but that's it. I have a lot of size 0 jeans so I don't really want them to get too loose!
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    I want a 5 - 7 with my body structure :)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Can wear a 10 in some pants but mainly a 12
  • KellyJannine
    KellyJannine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just want to be a single digit size.. I haven't been that since junior high. My sister in law told me that it was an unrealistic goal to be in single digit sizes... I'm not big boned... and I do not have an hourglass figure in any.. how would it not be possible???

that's my goal... an 8/9
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'm in a ladies' 0 and usually a juniors' 3 now, but I'm not big boned at all, so I'd love to get into a 00 and juniors' 0 because I still have a lot of fat around my hips.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Ive never been smaller than a Juniors size 7, even when I was a teenager (it's the hips). I am in a women's 8 right now. I'd love to be a 6...
  • stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 6/7 depending on pant size. This would be my goal, i doubt it would change if I lost anymore weight, I've got nice big hips lol
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    My goal? Oh goodness...I would LOVE to fit in any size 4. I'm just thinking my hips have other plans.
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I wear 7/8 now, kinda tight though.. I would like to be in a 5/6. My closet currently has sizes 4 thru 12.