Arbonne Fit Kit

Options
LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK, COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, ETC....

I recently ordered the Arbonne 30 Day Fit Kit. It was quite pricey but I'm hoping it was worth the investment to get me back on track. I was doing really well last year, fell off, and now I'm trying to get back on. I do better with a booster to jump start me and then I work out my own details afterwards. So I'm not expecting this kit to serve as my fix-all. I know hard work and exercise are the key but I am trying this out to pick up my momentum.

Does anyone have any feedback or comments about the kit? Has anyone tried it?

Replies

• JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Anyone? Anything?
  • LoniS
    LoniS Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I ordered it and started today.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I started it Tuesday so today was day 3 for me. I feel full all day from the shakes but I miss chewing food, lol.
  • LoniS
    LoniS Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I miss chewing too. I got some brown rice tortillas and they were delicious. I had an egg taco for breakfast. I'm a vegetarian, so the recipes take some tweaking.

The chocolate shake tastes so good with some almond butter. I just hope I have the willpower to get through a month of this! My boyfriend is skinny and eats whatever he wants. The other day, we went to a game and I was surrounded by him eating funnel cakes and pretzels and drinking cokes. I could've killed him, but I made it through without eating anything bad!

The fizzy drinks are good too. A nice replacement for soda. I miss coffee though. I had a terrible headache from caffeine withdrawals the first couple of days, but I'm feeling ok today.

I'm worried about the second week when I start the 7 day cleanse. I hope I don't destroy the bathroom at work!

Did you get the chews? I didn't get those, but I'm wondering if they are worth it.
  • honeydoozy
    honeydoozy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenn - it's been a month, how did your first 30 days go?

I'm just getting started here (can I say how much I LOVE myfitnesspal? No, I don't think I can say enough!) and am just starting the Arbonne thing. Four days in: so far, so good.

Ionis - how are YOU doing with it? Did you get the chews? I have the chocolate ones, but I am thinking about ordering the caramel ones. They *save* me many times. It's just that little *something* that I need to resist a major "fail". :-)

I'm curious - has anyone tried the pre-mixed shakes/drinks? I am having a really hard time making a shake in the morning, as I am usually racing out the front door as it is. I have been grabbing a BOOST protein drink most mornings, because it's easy. The calories are a good bit higher than the Arbonne shake alone - but then I usually add some milk or fruit to those, so it's probably just about the same. (but not as healthy, for sure!)

And... how was that cleanse? ;-)
  • camie6
    camie6 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started today on the Arbonne 30 day cleanse--I did a search in the message boards to see if anyone else is doing this.

I don't have too much to lose about 15 lbs would be idea!

I made my first protein shake...eh, I am not a big vanilla fan, I probably should have gotten chocolate--I wish they just made a plain flavor. I think I will get used to the vanilla though. I also purchased a magic bullet blender at Costco to make it easier to grind flax seed and make shake.

My first attempt at the shake was...ok. I added baby spinach, blueberries, flax, coconut milk (all from Trader Joe's) and I think I didn't have enough water--I was super thick so I added more water. It's really filling!!

I read that you can assemble your shake ingredients the night before so all you have to do is blend! That might make it easier!

If you want to compare notes I would love a buddy to do this with!!!
  • honeydoozy
    honeydoozy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Camie, I'm still trying to figure out how to make the shakes better - so far what's working for me, is the powder, a scoop of fiber, 1/2 c. of almond milk (vanilla flavored), and a bunch of ice. I added 1/2 cup of blueberries once - it was tasty, but there are bits of blueberry to slow things down (maybe that's a good thing!?). I tried a teaspoon of vanilla extract (the good stuff) and that was interesting. The thing is - the more you add to the shake, the higher the calorie count. AND... the fiber boost is 60 calories for each little scoop, so that adds up too.

I'm going to play around a little with extracts (peppermint, coconut, orange) to see if I can vary up the shakes. I have both the chocolate and vanilla - I think I like the chocolate better (plain) but orange-vanilla or cinnamon vanilla might be tasty too.

I bought a Cuisinart Blender/Chopper with a set of travel cups, and it makes the blend-and-go work perfectly!

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-CPB-300C-Blender-Chopper-Compact/dp/B0048I0XHU
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    i start tommorrow nite can you share your experience with me?
  • mfeigner
    mfeigner Posts: 2
    Options
    Starting my fit kit in a couple days. Would love any info/input/ideas.
  • mamxo22
    mamxo22 Posts: 84
    Options
    Camie, I'm still trying to figure out how to make the shakes better - so far what's working for me, is the powder, a scoop of fiber, 1/2 c. of almond milk (vanilla flavored), and a bunch of ice. I added 1/2 cup of blueberries once - it was tasty, but there are bits of blueberry to slow things down (maybe that's a good thing!?). I tried a teaspoon of vanilla extract (the good stuff) and that was interesting. The thing is - the more you add to the shake, the higher the calorie count. AND... the fiber boost is 60 calories for each little scoop, so that adds up too.

I'm going to play around a little with extracts (peppermint, coconut, orange) to see if I can vary up the shakes. I have both the chocolate and vanilla - I think I like the chocolate better (plain) but orange-vanilla or cinnamon vanilla might be tasty too.

I bought a Cuisinart Blender/Chopper with a set of travel cups, and it makes the blend-and-go work perfectly!

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-CPB-300C-Blender-Chopper-Compact/dp/B0048I0XHU

Vanilla protein, handful of strawberries and half a banana...yum!
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Holy thread revival, Batman!

ETA: $300 for a glorified Slimfast program you're on for an entire 30 days?! No thanks, I'll eat food and establish sustainable eating habits.
  • Terri_Wickwire
    Terri_Wickwire Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I've been using the Essentials products for 3-4 years now and they have helped me tremendously with maintaining my weight -- in fact, if it weren't for my protein shakes, I don't know where I'd be! Message me if I can help in any way.
    :flowerforyou: