Anyone join me for a juice fast for 4 days?

Options
1235»

Replies

• zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    At one point I wanted to juice to kick start my weight loss too.
    I ended up feeling horrible and wanting ****ty food more than ever.

Dieting isn't about food restriction, it's about AMOUNT restriction.
    Want Taco Bell? Eat it. Just don't eat over your deficit.

Good luck!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Eat REAL food (at a deficit) + exercise = weight loss :bigsmile:

See ticker below!! :flowerforyou:
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options

As of now I have completed my 1L water.. I did feel like snacking in between, stopped that urge by having a thick banana milk shake.. That was yummy..

How does a banana milkshake fit into the juicing? It counts as juice because you threw a fruit in. What a joke!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Put all your excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.

- Zig Ziglar
  • OceanBlue08
    Options
    Okies.. :) Stopped my juice fast & off to regular healthy eating. Had a beetroot, gooseberry & ginger juice (no, I am not starting it again. No more juice fasts. It has been added as a part of my regular eating)... just chopped them up & into my blender. Though not tasty, had it all. That is the only way I found I can incorporate beetroot & gooseberry into my diet after reading its health benefits & I hate the taste.
    Had cup of tea & a bowl of oats upma (oats cooked with veggies & spices) for breakfast. Off to the supermarket with my revised shopping list. See you all later today. I have to start using the Diary & add friends.
    Thanks all of you for changing my mind & showing me what is right. I needed that.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Okies.. :) Stopped my juice fast & off to regular healthy eating. Had a beetroot, gooseberry & ginger juice (no, I am not starting it again. No more juice fasts. It has been added as a part of my regular eating)... just chopped them up & into my blender. Though not tasty, had it all. That is the only way I found I can incorporate beetroot & gooseberry into my diet after reading its health benefits & I hate the taste.
    Had cup of tea & a bowl of oats upma (oats cooked with veggies & spices) for breakfast. Off to the supermarket with my revised shopping list. See you all later today. I have to start using the Diary & add friends.
    Thanks all of you for changing my mind & showing me what is right. I needed that.

please consider getting some protein into your diet, seeing as you will have had very little while juicing... unless you are going for the skinnyfat look!?