I need dating Advice

Options
2»

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Yes. Until a guy makes it clear that he wants a commitment and you agree to it, definitely feel free to date as much as you like.
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I would say why not...
  • msfine2328
    msfine2328 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are young. And you are not committed to anyone. Go out with the other guy. Do not feel bad about any of it. Have a great time and I am sure you will look lovely in anything you wear:bigsmile:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    You're not exclusive, go out and have fun.

Not too much cleavage, if any at all. Keep him wondering. Dating is nothing but a game at first.

Agreed on the outfit choice.
  • MackieMotivation
    MackieMotivation Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hanks for all the wonderful advice folks!!

I did realise that I'm not commited to guy #1 and we are far from in a relationship, I think I just needed confirmation that its ok to spend time with more than one man since I'm out of tough with doing it...

'flirty' and feminine along with an everyday type of outfit is definaely what I'll aim for ;)

Exxxxx
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    oh my!! I would say sure, go out with the other guy as its only a date. Only thing is, is if guy #1 does the same thing then it would also the right thing for him to do, even if things don't work out with guy #2. I see a lot of comments along the lines of the first guy should've asked you faster, well in reading this I get the vibe that you knew the 2nd guy longer but the 1st guy actually did indeed ask you faster.