100+ pounds to lose

Options
Hi all:) I would like to find some supportive friends to add me so that I can maintain my motivation and finally get fit! women and men welcome. Thanks and good luck to you all.

Replies

• ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have about 150 left to lose. Anyone is welcome to add me also!
  • paulbate33
    paulbate33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I have around 24lbs left to go from a 64lb weight loss goal. I feel like I'm starting to plateau and would love to lend support if you could do the same?
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hey hey!!! Its a life long journey!! You will get to your goal. Patience. :) I have about 50 or so more pounds to go. Its been long road, lots of bumps, gains, speed bumps... But in the end I am still here and going for my goal!!! Good luck on your journey. If you'd like to add me you are welcome too. I am supportive, log in every day (500 days !!) and love meeting new people!! xx
  • suzismurf75
    suzismurf75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. :-)

I am back at this with a fresh determination. I have 100 lbs to go to reach my goal.

Suzi
  • belserandbelser01
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add anyone just yet, however, I would like to add anyone that could help motivate me like I would motavate them. I need to loose 20 lbs, hopefully by December 1st, 2013. I am a 42 year old woman and i'm on my feet at least 8 hours of the day at work. My diet consist mostly of vegetables, chicken, turkey, lamb, and fish. I don't eat any pork, and hardly any sweets, beef, or breads. I had a total hystorectomy that has me on hormones and due to my crisis with S.L. I am sometimes on steroids to calm it down. Any loving assistance will be appriciated,
  • belserandbelser01
    Options
    HI, feel free to add me to your friend list.
  • dread352
    Options
    Hello nikkidm I'm David dont let the mask scare you. I'm
    always looking for new friends and support and I'm very supportive
    and motivating to my friends fell free to add me :)
  • Beck927
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for support as well feel free to add me. :)
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have a little more than 100 pounds to go.
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I too am looking to lose about 100 lbs maybe a little less or more.. Not 100% certain just yet! Just want to get to a healthier weight! :) add me if you'd like!!!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm Lew... Married, dad of three, high school teacher... Down 190 in 15 months and still at it for at least 22.9 more pounds and probably 20 to 30 more after that... I don't have answers, but my diary is open to friends to use for ideas and I comment all the time. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • LoseWithLaurie
    LoseWithLaurie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've been there...feel free to add me if an honest and real perspective motivates you:)
    Best of luck to you!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Anyone feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm a smart *kitten*, but very supportive.
    We can be losers together.
    Good luck to you.